More Luigi!!
Spoiler

[close]
EDIT: added even more

Maelstrom

Yugi

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

This is actually exactly how I feel about Wii Fit. I hate it. Argh.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FierceDeity

I mean, it is pretty silly to use for aerobics/strength training (THE RUNNING IS SO INACCURATE, AND THE BALANCE BOARD IS WAYYY TOO THIN FOR THE AVERAGE HUMAN TO EVEN DO PUSHUPS), but most of the things said in this video can roughly translate to "Fuck yoga, it's useless!" which isn't true, like, at all, haha. Acquiring a good sense of balance, breathing, and flexibility are all important, and Wii Fit actually does those pretty well. It's not like it's better for those things than actually going to a yoga class, but those are actually pretty expensive, and a lot of people are too insecure to do that kind of stuff outside the comfort of their own home.

Wii Fit's "balance" portion actually helped my dad out a lot after his ear infection screwed over his own sense of balance. Asking somebody who's physically impaired like that to go to a public class is just cruel, and asking them to pay for private physical therapy over something so easily remedied is just absurd.

Yeah, when I tried out Wii Fit, I only found parts the balance section fun, and only for a bit before it got obnoxious, but it's far from useless.

Zunawe

I think it's more criticizing their promotion of it as a family game (if they did do that). It does step over that line, but I'm not sure the original intent was to call it useless.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Tons of stuff very few people will likely look at but I share anyway because!

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

oh god i can't stop laughing

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

<3 Zubat
[close]

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber