News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 24, 2015, 08:30:29 PMBraixen also holds the world record for turned heads in South Vietnam.

You vixen.
Ah Maestro, you can be so filled with leadership skills and guide a whole flock, but you have the humorous charisma that makes you likeable. Your endorsements are really meaningful and they helped me with making life decisions. I thank you for your magnificence, oh "bringer of magnificence."
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 08:33:04 PMAh Maestro, you can be so filled with leadership skills and guide a whole flock, but you have the humorous charisma that makes you likeable. Your endorsements are really meaningful and they helped me with making life decisions. I thank you for your magnificence, oh "bringer of magnificence."
You sure are good at naming peoples traits!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

You sure are good at quoting things for no reason and adding meaningless babble to them.

You vixen.
unmotivated

Dude

Maelstrom

Dude

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 30, 2015, 06:19:36 PM

I think this is the single best picture I have ever seen. I want to frame this...XD
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dude

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

I laughed at this more than I'd like to admit :/
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.