Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

I was messaging a friend during orchestra rehearsal and I had to save this screenshot. Such truth:

Spoiler

[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Altissimo

Olimar12345

You play the trumpet? With a name like "Altissimo," I imagined you were some kind of saxophone player! xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

You'd think so wouldn't you? Nah I wanted to have an internet handle that was music-related and sounded good as a name so I went through a list of terms and Altissimo was my favorite

Olimar12345

braix

oh wow hey guys
Spoiler
[close]
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

yo what's up braix? looks like mlf had to go
Spoiler

[close]

Sebastian

JDMEK5

Thought this was a cool name:
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

nsfw I guess
[close]

This anime is a gift.

braix

SlowPokemon

BRAIXEN I POSTED THAT ON FACEBOOK YESTERDAY LMAO
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.