Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Dude

This isn't what I meant. -_-

universe-X

Well, it had to jump from one "debate topic" to another.

SuperFireKirby

I never meant to start a new debate which would turn into a Christian bashing...thing. I just Google image searched "I'll do what I want" and my Jesus pic was the first result. Let's try to keep away from the moral bashing winterkid09 okay?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I thought they would be humorous.... sorry..

SuperFireKirby

The first pic you put was, the second one went a little bit overboard.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Sorry, but it's major bump time.

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

That's not a bump, that's just unneccessary. :-\

Winter

The Chuck Norris card was originally Hoothoot, haha

KefkaticFanatic

I wish people would actually post funny images.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Now to lighten the mood brought about by the general state of humanity, a Jazz version of Zelda's Lullaby on piano. This is fantastic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZmOxoo95Oc&feature=related
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]