News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

I can't read most of what he says, even with zoom going for me. Something like Pika-mon........to savage pika-mon!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I think the picture was interesting, not really sure myself what the text says... It looks like he's saying something about digivolving.
Except where the second letter should be the letter I, it looks more like an o...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

It says
"Pika-mon digivolve to Savage Pika-mon"
Not that hard to read.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Bahaha, I love those illusions.

fabbemannen

I havn't watched all pics on the topic yet, but meh...

SuperFireKirby

Winter

I took this :D I was playing Melee and paused it.... Just had to take a pic.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MasterPenguin