SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on August 12, 2011, 03:59:04 PMNot always, I'm thinking of Kafka

Yea, he's one of my favorites but I figured most people here wouldn't even know who he is -___-

me irl
[close]

Dude

His name is too much like "Kefka" for me to ever take it seriously. Sorry.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

I can't take the Jehovah's Witness people seriously either because I always think of Jenova.

I'm such a loser. :3c

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2011, 03:19:59 PM@ETF And then you read Shakespeare or something and realise, oh wait, authors actually do make awesome metaphors and symbolism and shit everywhere.
Yeah, I'm reading Romeo and Juliet in English atm.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Oh, Romeo and Juliet! Been a while...I enjoyed Julius Caesar more. I heard Macbeth and Hamlet were amazing though. I also bought Taming of the Shrew recently, maybe I'll get a chance to read that when I'm not tied up.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Quote from: Dude on August 12, 2011, 07:01:20 PMI can't take the Jehovah's Witness people seriously either because I always think of Jenova.

I'm such a loser. :3c
^THIS

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2011, 05:12:13 PMYea, he's one of my favorites but I figured most people here wouldn't even know who he is -___-

Required 10th grade reading, lol...maybe a certain Austrian would be able to tell you more XD. That previous comment was about In the Penal Colony, btw.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 12, 2011, 07:04:52 PMOh, Romeo and Juliet! Been a while...I enjoyed Julius Caesar more. I heard Macbeth and Hamlet were amazing though. I also bought Taming of the Shrew recently, maybe I'll get a chance to read that when I'm not tied up.

Read Hamlet NAO. I'm saying this before you hear people bitch about the play being about an insane prince of Denmark whose goal was to screw everyone else because he was miserable. And seeing things. They need to STFU and enjoy the play.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 12, 2011, 07:04:52 PMOh, Romeo and Juliet! Been a while...I enjoyed Julius Caesar more. I heard Macbeth and Hamlet were amazing though. I also bought Taming of the Shrew recently, maybe I'll get a chance to read that when I'm not tied up.
In Hamlet you just get to make fun of Hamlet because he's such a bitch, and in Macbeth you get to go FUCK YEA MACBETH [even though his wife is more lulzy and hardcore for most of it]

So yea, they're great.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Best thing I've seen all day.

DrP

So full of win!!!

Too bad I'm not voting for him

spitllama

That was fantastic

EDIT: Where is the link to this?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012