Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

It it bad that at first I thought these were Soul Gems from Puella Magi Madoka Magica? :-[

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Homestuck related video for the win except that it's sexual fan service. o.o
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 30, 2012, 08:36:33 PMHomestuck related video for the win except that it's sexual fan service. o.o
Not really homestuck, it's Lilo & Stitch + skulgirls. Man, I can't WAIT for Umbrella and Squigly!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

This is a bit creepy, Kefka...But thanks for sharing :P

*packs hairpin*

Also blueflower, that pic ruined Pokemon for me a little...:'( Let me dig up an old picture I took that sort of being weird the same way.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

dammit ruto, don't make me post your yaoi links

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 30, 2012, 10:51:05 PMdammit ruto, don't make me post your yaoi links
Suddenly, want.

...Wait why do you have those anyway? .____.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 30, 2012, 09:49:41 PMNot really homestuck, it's Lilo & Stitch + skulgirls. Man, I can't WAIT for Umbrella and Squigly!
I mean, in the related videos there was "Roxy fanservice". .-.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 27, 2012, 11:19:53 PM

Dave Barry is a comedic genius. Everybody go read some of his other articles.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

fabbemannen

amg
I love what he did to Mario Kart, but this looks even more epic :o

Ruto

Seems like someone skipped that lesson on "what coitus is for." (Sixth/seventh grade biology)

I also found this joke today. Applies to scientists too.

"An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress.

The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for and enduring relationship.
The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because of the passion and mystery he found there.
The engineer said, "I like both."
"Both?"
Engineer: "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman, and you can go to the office/lab and get some work done.""

TLDR: *Ruto permabans Snooki from own society*.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.