News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Zunawe

Moar Pokemonz. They need to add a color customization thing for wool.

Also, the slime is back.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

The slime appreciates your work.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

I swear it starts raining once a Minecraft day, and every time that happens a bunch of monsters spawn on my structure and I have to punch them off. Also, Endermen really don't like Charizard's feet.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

We need to name that Slime. Excellent job, Zunawe.

I think I made a sprite of Ninten from Mother 1 in Minecraft. But I couldn't fly. So it took a while.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

1:10 I thought he was going to transform into some demon monster the way he yelled and did that weird stance.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Hate me for being sympathetic, but that was actually kinda sad. I'm not gonna lie, I laughed a lot, but I still really felt bad for him. Did you hear what he was screaming at his mom?

"YOU PROMISED MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

...so sad. bitch mom, give him his fucking Pokémon cards.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I kinda hate kids, and parents have the world's shittiest job when their kids go ballistic like this. Be sympathetic for the mom if anyone.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 03, 2012, 06:32:32 PMI kinda hate kids, and parents have the world's shittiest job when their kids go ballistic like this. Be sympathetic for the mom if anyone.
...and oftentimes, as sad as it is to say this, it can easily be the other way around...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

I hope the mom got out the wooden spoon when they got home. How embarrassing and immature.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 03, 2012, 07:01:42 PM...and oftentimes, as sad as it is to say this, it can easily be the other way around...
....wut? It's the world's shittiest job to be a kid when your parent goes ballistic? Well, as long as they aren't intoxicated and/or beating the living hell out of the kid, I'd say there's a pretty good chance the kid did some stupid shit to deserve it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on December 03, 2012, 07:06:32 PMI hope the mom got out the wooden spoon when they got home. How embarrassing and immature.
OMG THE SPOON. NOT THE SPOON ANYTHING BUT THE SPOON MAN.

Srsly. That thing was the bane of my existence when I was little. Holy crap O.O
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*