News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 03, 2012, 08:07:51 PMOMG THE SPOON. NOT THE SPOON ANYTHING BUT THE SPOON MAN.

Srsly. That thing was the bane of my existence when I was little. Holy crap O.O
At least it wasn't the cane.

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

That was good, but I think I can top it:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

I named him Mr. Yuriman.

lolidk

Olimar12345

Lol, will his mouth blink? :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 05, 2012, 02:24:58 PMLol, will his mouth blink? :J
I, personally, dislike Miis that have 'weird' face parts that "blink" (unless they're intended to be like an alien or something); it's uncreative and isn't too aesthetically appealing.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 05, 2012, 02:24:58 PMLol, will his mouth blink? :J
Probably.

I wanted to name him Mr. Rapist but I doubt nintendo would let that online. :c

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

SuperFireKirby

I can't stop starring at those freaking SHOULDERS. I mean seriously, dem shoulders be as wide as a bus.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on December 06, 2012, 05:11:49 PM

obby.
My interpretation, based on the image alone:
The girl has been trapped out in the desert for days, so she's suffering from exhaustion and dehydration.
The guy in the picture (a bodybuilder and nature photographer) drives past in his truck and gets out (to photograph nature and all). She runs over to him and thinks he's a giant ice cream cone. Needless to say, he is greatly perturbed.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

...duuuuuuuuude, this game is so freaking messed up deep.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

Lol ur just finding this out? The game made it kind of obvious...

Didn't know he second one tho...kewl :P

TheZeldaPianist275

The first one's pretty cool.  Makes a lot of sense.

The second one.... yeah, no it's not.  Just take a look at Deku's sheet on site.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 09, 2012, 01:10:11 PMThe first one's pretty cool.  Makes a lot of sense.

The second one.... yeah, no it's not.  Just take a look at Deku's sheet on site.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!