News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 08, 2015, 03:02:49 PMNO

Speaking of Sammer, his own forum is dying away now, thank god...
Wasn't his forum just himself anyway? ;)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 08, 2015, 11:30:59 AM
Spoiler
"...and we shall all come together around the great stature of Mr. Salamander, the greatest king of our land, and join hands in salute as we bow before him in reverence. This was a tradition started long ago, in a time of great struggle and peace. The time of Friday Night Fite Nite, the time of when Ted got really wasted and threw up on the grave of President Ford. Nobody knew how they got the the former United States of America, as it had sunk beneath the ocean like a modern Atlantis thanks to the invention of the falling cars. They were originally flying cars, but they had a catastrophic design failure and, since they were all nuclear powered, when they plummeted to the ground they let off massive explosions that first rendered most of the land irradiated, and eventually caused the tectonic plates to literally melt and the pacific washed the continent away, forming the Pan-American Ocean, a super ocean. No one anticipated such an event and its creation created a boom in leisure cruises and recreational submarining. People from all over the world flocked to the super ocean to dive down and rediscover the glory and majesty that was Washington D.C., New York, and Pittsburg. A really popular place was Detroit, though the gang violence is still a major problem despite the fact that humans had not yet developed ways of living underwater for extended periods of time. My father almost created a way of doing so, but it required a ludicrous amount of scandium making any real application of his technique impractical. He was a brilliant man, but he often thought too far ahead when problem solving that his solutions would often ignore the problem in the first place. I remember an instance where he was putting up Easter lights; he loved making big, opulent light shows that verged on being illegal. Some of them could be seen from space! One year he had a plan to display the film of Goodfellas using LEDs, but realized he was short a couple thousand. So he went around stealing other people's lights from their houses and soon found himself in prison for first degree luxicide. He was in prison for 7 years. He could've been out a lot sooner but he blew up half the prison trying to find the holy grail. I don't think my father was a real scientist, but he was still my dad and I loved him. My mother on the other hand died when I was 24, so I never got a chance to know her. How could I? She spent most of her time in space. She says she was an astronaut, but that's no excuse for leaving your son once every 6 years! Sure, she did make first contact with the Venetians, but she never called me. Space must have some really bad reception, beauce I never got a single phone call, email, or facetime with her. But my brother George got to talk to her all the time, and George is an asshole. But he wasn't always so bad. I still remember the time where he was able to track down the last copy of Mr. Salamander's Crocodile Show, it had a limited run of half an episode. It was the last thing ever shown on television before the Venetians disintegrated all forms of entertainment on Earth. But they couldn't destroy just how fundamentally bored humans can be, so they gave up trying after 600 years. They would eventually leave Earth alone and..."
[close]
This is good.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AwesomeYears

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 08, 2015, 03:10:01 PMWasn't his forum just himself anyway? ;)
Yes, but it'll was filled with random nonsense, sexist and racist jokes. They are not even funny >:1

Sebastian

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 08, 2015, 03:24:30 PMYes, but it'll was filled with random nonsense, sexist and racist jokes. They are not even funny >:1
Haha..... :)
You gotta cut him a little slack though. He's probably lonely.....just like me.

AwesomeYears

Dude

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

I'm such a terrible person
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 13, 2015, 05:29:09 PM
I'm such a terrible person
[close]
Awee that's adorable in every way! :-*
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 13, 2015, 05:29:09 PMI'm such a terrible person
I agree. That is cute.....but I know you're referring to me ;)

mikey

what the freaking gigantic sense of deja vu did I just get
unmotivated

Dude

all of this pity party shit is giving me cancer

mikey

Quote from: Dude on April 13, 2015, 08:27:13 PMall of this pity party shit is giving me cancer
I swear I've seen those 3 exact same posts in a row before
unmotivated