News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah, we need one of these.  Post funny or interesting images, comics, videos, etc here!

me irl
[close]

Mike

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Dalonzo

@ nana1popo2:
OMG i actually didn't get it. I saw it. I was like bleh I dont get it. THEN I looked for an image to post here. Saw it again. Changed my mind about my image. Looked for another one, and by the third I saw what I was supposed to have seen. lolololololololololol

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 23, 2009, 08:05:20 PM@ nana1popo2:
OMG i actually didn't get it. I saw it. I was like bleh I dont get it. THEN I looked for an image to post here. Saw it again. Changed my mind about my image. Looked for another one, and by the third I saw what I was supposed to have seen. lolololololololololol

lol, :D great! at least u did get it...... >_>

ALPRAS

I dont get it... can you explain me? xD

Petpetfood

Is it because theres a kid looking at you to the left?

KefkaticFanatic

So this is probably ancient, but it's also hilarious.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

LOL, it's funny, tho.
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 24, 2009, 02:09:39 PMI dont get it... can you explain me? xD

just look at it....concentrate.....

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 24, 2009, 03:53:13 PMIs it because theres a kid looking at you to the left?

ok, no offense....but delete that b4 someone else sees...lol, its funnier when u figure it out.
u have to actually concentrate long enough for it to be funny.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 24, 2009, 10:22:20 PMjust look at it....concentrate.....

ok, no offense....but delete that b4 someone else sees...lol, its funnier when u figure it out.

Lol, I get it b4 I asked you, but why the red circle in there? It could be in the face of the kid....

MasterPenguin

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 25, 2009, 07:09:11 AM
Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 24, 2009, 10:22:20 PMjust look at it....concentrate.....

Lol, I get it b4 I asked you, but why the red circle in there? It could be in the face of the kid....

'>_>

k, lemme explain...lol......everything is in black and white, right? so, when u first see these pics, u read the caption first...at least for me.....so it talks about a red circle..and then.....u dont know what its talkign about after that, so u try and figure it out. u stare at the red circle hoping to see somthing in the circle but u cant see anything. u just keep trying to see something but u dont know what it means. so then u start to look around hoping to see something relevant. then u come to the kid on the left lookin creepily at u and its supposed to freak u out, cuz he blended in so u wouldnt have noticed him at first. the longer u spend concentrating on that red circle the scarier itll be when u finally see that creepy kid lookin at u. then u realize that the caption is pretty much what u thought when u saw the kid, xD. :P
(but some people wont read the caption....or look at the circle and just gives up right away and sees the kid and its not funny..)