News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Maretocks on May 11, 2010, 12:15:38 AMI hate it. It's a testament do the destructive and idiotic side of humanity.

You're an idiot.  It was a dead whale washed up.  Yes, it was a terribly dumb idea to blow it up, but that doesn't show that people are destructive.  It just shows that people in charge in that small coast town were dumb.  Nothing more.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Liquid Mountaineering made it sound like they cured cancer...

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VLnf5GvWro

ah, humans...

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Dude

universe-X

What told you that? My channel? ::)

Oh crap, after that intro, it gets disturbing >.< Should I not trust links from you either?

Plus, Mario Sequencer is too foreign for me to handle properly. I'll stick to Composer for now.

Dude

Oh, you mean "のワの"?
She always looks like that.

Songs made in Mario Sequencer are better than in Mario Paint Composer. Why? Because it takes more skill to do it in MS thus, makes it better.

universe-X

Brassman388

...Is always better than talent.

universe-X

So, quality over quantity? Because that "skill" in the vid can really be improved

Dude

...wat.

The program doesn't allow sharps and flats. >_>

I'd say only using white keys to play is pretty skilled for an arranger.

universe-X

It's probably not that hard, depending on the song.

Brassman388

Quote from: universe-X on May 15, 2010, 04:57:28 PMSo, quality over quantity? Because that "skill" in the vid can really be improved

I'm talking about skill in general.  I can care less of what you and Dude are whining about.

Don't get so defensive. It's not a good trait to have.