News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Don't quote the damn image right after I post it.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 02, 2010, 09:28:07 PMDon't quote the damn image right after I post it.

Anyways,

Oni-Link

C'mon guys, post so I don't have to Double Post!

Mega Man and Rush, if you didn't notice at first.

Samurai Jak and Aku, if you've never watched that awesome cartoon.

universe-X

First of all, the rest of us were asleep when you made that post. So we couldn't check on it anyway.

Second, the pictures were weird anyway.

Third, you don't ever have to double post in a topic (usually). This topic is somewhat special because if you find a cool (cool) picture or video then you come here and post it. But a double post is just not worth it.

Oni-Link

Quote from: universe-X on June 03, 2010, 05:22:11 AMFirst of all, the rest of us were asleep when you made that post. So we couldn't check on it anyway.

Second, the pictures were weird anyway.

Third, you don't ever have to double post in a topic (usually). This topic is somewhat special because if you find a cool (cool) picture or video then you come here and post it. But a double post is just not worth it.
First: I don't care.
Second: They're awesome.
Third: It's not worth it to you.
Stop forcing your opinions on others.
Let's not make this thread an argument.

Brassman388

Universe, quit being a bad troll.

Pictures are awesome, Oni. Universe just never had a childhood.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 03, 2010, 08:32:03 AMUniverse, quit being a bad troll.

Pictures are awesome, Oni. Universe just never had a childhood.
Oh, that's sad.
No, not the kind of sarcastic sad, people who don't have childhoods are really, really, missing out.

MaestroUGC

If only I had a time machine...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Awwwww..... wouyld you like me to play the world's smallest violin for you? And the Samurai Jack pic was beastly. R.I.P Mako.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 03, 2010, 12:13:51 PMAwwwww..... wouyld you like me to play the world's smallest violin for you? And the Samurai Jack pic was beastly. R.I.P Mako.
yeh he was the voice for your avatar amirite
and Master Splinter.
And Aku, of course.

SuperFireKirby

I know. The guy who replaced him after he died sucked at trying to mimc his voice.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.