News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

If you haven't noticed by now, Kefka probably doesn't give a fuck about religion. :P

Roz~

Kefka is now my new hero.

Also, HSOWA ftw.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on February 13, 2011, 06:36:16 PMKefka is now my new hero.
This, partially.

Epic picture... if anyone can find the one from family guy (it was a dude, though) that one was hilarious.

And Allahu Akbar is used in prayer/as a greeting/used before a muslim terrorist sets off a bomb.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 13, 2011, 01:29:09 PMWe saw the Arabic words but we did not know that it was a forbidden prayer until you told us just now.

It's not necessarily forbidden... only in a pictorial form. Muslims reject icons (hence Mosque interiors are quite bland and not ornate compared to Christian Cathedrals and Hindu Temples). Saying it is a usual greeting in the middle east.
Quote from: sipan1234 on February 13, 2011, 01:27:05 PMbut you know I'm a Muslim
If youre ever in the US, don't tell that to anyone from the religious right/80% of the people who are registered Republicans... trust me on this one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on February 13, 2011, 11:45:40 PMEpic picture... if anyone can find the one from family guy (it was a dude, though) that one was hilarious.
I should slap you just for mentioning this show.

Quote from: sipan1234 on February 13, 2011, 01:27:05 PMbut you know I'm a Muslim
WWWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT??!?!?!?! OMG THERE'S A TERRORIST ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE ALL MUSLIMS TOTALLY WANT TO KILL AMERICA BY BLOWING THEMSELVES UP. ITS A FACT

ALSO, ANYONE WITH SOMEWHAT DARK SKIN AND A BEARD=ARABIC=MUSLIM=TERRORIST=MUST HAVE HIS RIGHTS STRIPPED AS WELL AS HIS CLOTHING IN THE AIRPORT IN EFFORT TO FIND HIS BOMBS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

sipan1234

^Don't be stupid SuperFireKirby. l'm not a Terrorist like Afghans (Taliban) who destroyed the WTC in New York 2001. l'm a Iranian ok. I am not against the Americans

Winter

Jub3r7

Quote from: sipan1234 on February 14, 2011, 07:01:20 AM^Don't be stupid SuperFireKirby. l'm not a Terrorist like Afghans (Taliban) who destroyed the WTC in New York 2001. l'm a Iranian ok. I am not against the Americans
Quote from: winterkid09 on February 14, 2011, 07:30:40 AMWhat happened to this.
Yeah, SFK was only joking, Sipan. Don't worry.

Sarcasm sometimes gets confusing, and is probably harder to recognize through language barriers. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

sipan1234

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 13, 2011, 01:32:18 PMYou also disappeared, I didn't know you were a muslim... I thought you and Tales were trying to say you were European Justin Beibers.

I don't know. Offensive jokes are meant to be taken lightly, you didn't giggle when you say "Tigger please"?

how long was l away then. Justin Bieber? I don't like him

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

sipan1234

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 14, 2011, 12:34:45 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUlZ5n0cyak&feature=related

Translated one of the comments from that video into this:

Oh had the good old days ^ ^ I Pokemon music on MP3 player and listen on the way to school because it's just a good mood I love Pokemon and there is a feeling that if you are very big in the world, as you dive into a other is a world, and then you wake up see where you are five-.- But there is always so happy moment with Po0kemon Pokemon I will look up to m a dead on. ^ ^ While the new Pokemon biche funny aissehen the zebra and the n ew Tauros are fully horny

It just got worse as it went on :|

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

that would explain why they're rare in the safari zone and why they run away so often. they're off gettin' it on.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman