News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What's the creepiest game you ever played?

Started by ALPRAS, July 26, 2009, 05:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Dude on July 26, 2009, 10:12:03 AMI still can't play any 3d zelda games.
Just so you know, it's not because of redeads.

Dalonzo

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 26, 2009, 05:58:18 AMMine's were:
Eternal Darkness (the shower scene...damn!)
Doom 3
Resident Evil 3

Luigi's Mansion... not kidding  ;D
Im not afraid of RE's except for Umbrella Chronicles, specially the bosses and crimsonheads. lol im lame.

ALPRAS

Doom 3
Resident Evil 3

Luigi's Mansion... not not kidding  ;D

I just hate Nemesis.... He freaked me out a lot of times!

Dalonzo

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 27, 2009, 05:15:21 PM
Doom 3
Resident Evil 3

Luigi's Mansion... not not kidding  ;D

I just hate Nemesis.... He freaked me out a lot of times!

In Umbrella Chronicles or in RE3? or both? I hated that one scene in RE3 when you're in this hallway and he comes and kills this one guy, and whenever he walked through a wall (that may be RE2 tho). I haven't played the main storyline games in sooo long...(IMO, RE4 and RE5 can't compare to 0, 1, 2 and 3.)

mantis985

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 27, 2009, 05:15:21 PMI just hate Nemesis.... He freaked me out a lot of times!

S.T.A.R.S.!!!!!!

Davey

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 27, 2009, 09:51:49 PM(IMO, RE4 and RE5 can't compare to 0, 1, 2 and 3.) Implying that Resident Evil 4 is bad

Are you young? Or just stupid?

iDennis

I'm not really into horror games so I can't talk about Resident Evil and stuff. But I hate the parts in Metroid Fusion when you have to run away from that invincible uber SA-X that kills in an instant. In OoT those giant hands in the Forest and Shadow Dungeon creep me out... not only when I was young, but still today.  :'(

Dalonzo

I'm not young nor stupid, respect my opinion please, like i said:

Quote(IMO, RE4 and RE5 can't compare to 0, 1, 2 and 3.)

and i DID NOT say RE4 is bad, in fact I am a great fan of the franchise, I just said that 0,1,2 and 3 were more of my taste.

Olimar12345

Quote from: mantis985 on July 26, 2009, 12:38:29 PMBody Harvest and Armorines Project S.W.A.R.M. for N64.
Body Harvest was awesome! though every time that eyrie calm music grew into that orchistra of terror i was always kinda frightened. other then that, redeads didnt really scare me-they were just weird. i dunno,  i guess Killer7 kinda made me jump.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

jimbob4260

the first generation Pokemon games freaked me out a bit (the part with the ghost and the whole "missing number" glitch were the reasons) and I got some free game for my Mac called "Ovid the Owl" which is one of those 3D animated things where the characters are always fairly creepy looking, bobbing their heads slowly and just standing there

Roz~

Quote from: iDennis on July 28, 2009, 04:26:21 AMIn OoT those giant hands in the Forest and Shadow Dungeon creep me out... not only when I was young, but still today.  :'(

Holy crap, these hands scared the hell outta me too. I mean, the creepy sound, and then the hand that comes down to grab you...had trouble finishing the dungeon because of them.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dalonzo

Quote from: Roz~ on July 29, 2009, 09:27:28 AM
Quote from: iDennis on July 28, 2009, 04:26:21 AMIn OoT those giant hands in the Forest and Shadow Dungeon creep me out... not only when I was young, but still today.  :'(

Holy crap, these hands scared the hell outta me too. I mean, the creepy sound, and then the hand that comes down to grab you...had trouble finishing the dungeon because of them.

Oh I recall my infancy fears now

I've never made it to the shadow temple, but i do know the forest temple song scared the shit out of me. After like a minute  you can hear this guy go hoot hoot, and it always got me, plus that room that you could turn upside down (the one with the boss key) freaked me and the hand thingies that took you to the beggining of the temple didn't things any better.

Composer #40

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 29, 2009, 10:00:29 AM
Quote from: Roz~ on July 29, 2009, 09:27:28 AM

Oh I recall my infancy fears now

I've never made it to the shadow temple, but i do know the forest temple song scared the shit out of me. After like a minute  you can hear this guy go hoot hoot, and it always got me, plus that room that you could turn upside down (the one with the boss key) freaked me and the hand thingies that took you to the beggining of the temple didn't things any better.

I can understand how a giant severed hand can scare the crap out of someone but they were easier than a ReDead that's rather stubborn to dying as the zombies from Resident Evil. It also seems all of our earliest fears are from OoT's Redeads, walking skeletons (Stalfoes), Giant Spiders with skull patterns (Skulltulas), and our evil severed hand friends as old as the Zelda series itself;wall masters.

Wait...invisible Floormasters from the Shadow temple...you're squeezed to death and you soiled yourself in the process. I personally didn't because they annoyed the crap out of me.

It happens Every. Day!

SirIngusBingus

I was scared of Kaepora Gaepora for a loooooooong time.

Cobraroll

Why haven't anyone mentioned F.E.A.R. yet? It scares the extrements out of me even though I've never played it, just watched some videos...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.