News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

No.

The person below me is a fan of the band Streetlight Manifesto.(if not, DIE!)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Yeah! I love my English and Maths teacher, they are really cool!

The person below me is afraid of spiders. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Nope.

The person below me is a lie!

GreekGeek

Sometimes a liar if that's what you mean.

The person below me has seen Cirque du Soleil.

ALPRAS

Quote from: GreekGeek on September 15, 2009, 09:54:06 PMSometimes a liar if that's what you mean.
No, its a lie. if you haven't played the game Portal, you'll not understand :P (The epic sentence in that game is "The cake is a lie", and everybody started to make with it, like "Obama is a lie", etc.. is a lie :P)

No, its not xD

The person belows me Loves Carbonara!

SuperFireKirby

YES!

The person below me has struck down a person of the female gender.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

YAP!
(yey, finally someone that loves carbonara!)

The person below me has already in a big fight because of a girl

dahans

No^^
The person below me is the person below me.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Yeah, I think. (Lol, I already used that "The person below me is the person below me" lol)

The person below me is the person over me

SuperFireKirby

I wish.

The person below me has been beaten up by a girl.

SuperFireKirby

Nope. And good luck.

The person below me has ran into a sliding glass door before.

GreekGeek

What do ya think?

The person below me is paedophile.

WiiMan96

The person below me does not like milk.

SuperFireKirby

I basically hate all of those stupid brand-name shirts like aeropostal, hollister, American eagle, and all those other ones. And is it me or do the pictures for the advertisements of all these companies have gay men, not wearing shirts in a black&white photo?
In other words, I am not wearing an aeropostal shirt.

The person below me has broken a limb doing something stupid.

GreekGeek

'course not, Holland right?

The person below me was made in a thunder storm and black-out.