News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

...meh...

The person below me has a song stuck in their head.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Lildigipoke2

INCEPTION SOUNDTRACK!

The person below me likes gay bacon strips.

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

DrP

like, omigod, bacon strips are like... wayyyy too fattening. I am like fat intolerant.

/gayspeak

Nah. I'd rather have a nice pork chop rather than bacon... it's not my favorite pig part.

The person below me feels like suiting up

Jub3r7

Yeh, I need to pay for the chorus tux soon and have to have something ready for homecoming on September 17th.

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 30, 2011, 02:16:49 AMYES, STUPID HIGHSCHOOL IS TO STRESSFUL
So stressful you forget the usage of "too"? xP

The person below me is going to try participating in the arrangement and composition contests.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Sure am! Sounds like fun!

The person below me is having electrical issues.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Nope. We haven't had crazy shit weather wise happen to us. Our power out here is also pretty stable

The person below me loves wearing business clothes (I've been having a blast these past few days!)

triforced1

I bought a suit a couple months ago for a really fancy piano recital, and now I wear them whenever I get the chance!

The person below me is out of money.

DrP

Mwahahahahhahaha... ahem. not really.

The person below me likes to be quite sneaky

Dudeman

Why else would I wear sneakers? :D

The person below me woke up too early this morning.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Yep. Set my body clock for 6 and woke up at 2. XD

The person below me is running low on phone credit.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Nope. I'm on a postpaid plan, and I have lots of unlimited things

The person below me has a super awesome phone

Clanker37

Nope, it's known as the "Grandpa Phone" since it's a flippy one and has big buttons

The person below me needs a drink

DrP

... not this early in the morning. But yes, I do need one probably when I go home.

The person below me is trying to do something difficult that's quite life changing (schoolwork doesnt count)

Ruto

I guess. -.- (Won't give any details)

The person below me is Master Chief.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.