News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Hell yeah. 8)

The person below me has Double Dragon.

pastaboyfella

Whatever ::)

The person below me is cute!

wariopiano

I wish!!!!! :o

The person below me is owns a dog.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wariopiano on September 08, 2012, 09:41:21 AMI wish!!!!! :o

The person below me owns a dog.
Correction. :P
Me and my family own a labrador retriever (polar bear mix), sibling Jack Russell/Chihuahua mixes (though they both look different), and a Boxer we-think-mastiff mix puppy. :o

The person below me has at least one cat and one dog.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I haz a dog, but I hate cats. I don't like how you can't do anything with a cat. They just seem to exist in the house and sometimes sit in your lap.

The person below me is using a mobile device to post.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Yes, and I hate it. >:(

The person below me wishes they had an iPhone.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on September 08, 2012, 12:55:57 PMThe person below me wishes they had an iPhone.
Eh... not really. I'm not a huge fan of Apple.

The person below me has found something really cool at a yard sale. (Like myself today.)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 08, 2012, 02:27:56 PMEh... not really. I'm not a huge fan of Microsoft.

The person below me has found something really cool at a yard sale. (Like myself today.)

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 08, 2012, 02:27:56 PMEh... not really. I'm not a huge fan of Microsoft.
Quote from: blueflower999 on September 08, 2012, 02:27:56 PMI'm not a huge fan of Microsoft.
Quote from: blueflower999 on September 08, 2012, 02:27:56 PMMicrosoft
. . . facepalm. I think you mean Apple.

(Sorry, I'm one of those tech guys that doesn't like when that happens.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Oh. My. Gosh. I was thinking Apple, and my fingers typed Microsoft. I am now officially a bigger idiot than I was before that post. But don't worry, Microsoft, I still hate you too.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 10, 2012, 12:35:42 PMOh. My. Gosh. I was thinking Apple, and my fingers typed Microsoft. I am now officially a bigger idiot than I was before that post. But don't worry, Microsoft, I still hate you too.

So, if you hate Microsoft AND Apple, what computer do you use? :P
Well, that's how you use small font...  ;)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 10, 2012, 12:43:44 PM So, if you hate Microsoft AND Apple, what computer do you use? :P
Microsoft. Unfortunately. But in my mind I hate them for that one game system they make that I can't stand.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 10, 2012, 12:45:19 PMMicrosoft. Unfortunately. But in my mind I hate them for that one game system they make that I can't stand.
XBox 360 is good, but it doesn't exactly have the best "exclusive" disc-based games.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I wouldn't hate Microsoft because of their console. That's really just a side thing. Windows is what I see when I think Microsoft.

The person below me wants to get back to the game and stop doing this.

I program things

Yugi

NOPE!
The Person Below me is a god.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on September 11, 2012, 06:19:10 PMNOPE!
The Person Below me is a god.
"It is against my programming to impersonate a deity!"

The below person can name the character, movie, and location relating to the above quote (please excuse me if I didn't get that quote exactly right).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber