News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 17, 2014, 08:56:10 PMAnd yes. Be Sniper and you'll wreck everything.
Only if you use Huntsman, Machina, or have the game lagging like hell though.

Skip me.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Yugi on June 17, 2014, 10:14:41 PMOnly if you use Huntsman, Machina, or have the game lagging like hell though.

Or, you know, if you're good at sniper

Quote from: Pit0010 on June 17, 2014, 09:05:26 PMthe person below me has a mario plush toy

Nope, only a plush toon link, wreck it ralph, and a bunch of pokemon.

The person below me liked wreck it ralph.

SlowPokemon

Yep, it was okay.  I found it to be very predictable but it wasn't to the point of being boring. It's very far from the best thing Disney ever made (that's just my opinion though).

And one second here FierceDeity. I'm not shitting on it. I just have no interest in playing a game that relies so heavily on multiplayer, nor do I usually like games that don't have a ton of text and a really awesome story -- it's rarely the gameplay of a game that I find interesting or compelling; I feel as though I can get more out of intellectual experiences (except Mario games, which are one of those odd exceptions). I'm a fairly boring gamer, and a fairly boring person, who tends to hate things like marvel movies and love works that others find a complete snoozefest. And I get sick of people telling me how much I'd love such and such shooter game when I've basically made it clear I don't support that kind of gaming. I apologize to come off so rude before and it won't happen again.

The person below me has a comfortable bed.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

You're welcome to come and test it ;)

The person below me wonders that if our love is insanity, why are you my clarity.

Sebastian

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 18, 2014, 05:50:05 AMour love is insanity
Yes! Your both boys

TPBM has seen White Collar

Maelstrom

? Never heard of it......

TPBM thinks this song is awesome.

FierceDeity

It's pretty cool, but as far as this genre (of music, not game haha) goes, there are definitely pieces I like more.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 18, 2014, 05:17:52 AMAnd one second here FierceDeity. I'm not shitting on it. I just have no interest in playing a game that relies so heavily on multiplayer, nor do I usually like games that don't have a ton of text and a really awesome story -- it's rarely the gameplay of a game that I find interesting or compelling; I feel as though I can get more out of intellectual experiences (except Mario games, which are one of those odd exceptions). I'm a fairly boring gamer, and a fairly boring person, who tends to hate things like marvel movies and love works that others find a complete snoozefest. And I get sick of people telling me how much I'd love such and such shooter game when I've basically made it clear I don't support that kind of gaming. I apologize to come off so rude before and it won't happen again.

Actually, that's completely fair. My apologies, haha. And yeah, I can understand how TF2 wouldn't appeal to you. There's far less story than even most FPS games (no story other than the "Meet The [Character] videos, really), and virtually no soundtrack apart from two instances (title screen and beginning of a Mann vs Machine round). This frees it up to do some really creative things to make you aware of your surroundings using sound ("I heard a spy uncloak! Better spin around like a madman and shoot everyone I see"), but that's really just gameplay mechanics, which I tend to weight more heavily than most.

Also, based on some of my experiences with people on steam, I can understand your aversion to multiplayer-reliant games, haha.

The person below me tends to avoid using voice chat in games where it's available.

K-NiGhT

I usually wait it out. If the people sound annoying, I turn off the chat volume on my headset and just play.

The person below me works the night shift. (If you don't, good. I  don't reccomend it.)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Pit0010

haha no, I sleep! :D My bro had to do that for vet internship and he said it was sooo difficult because there were so many animal emergencies D: He liked crashed on his bed everyday for 2 weeks once he came home xD

The person below me has listened to the Borodin String Quartet No.2 before. (If you have, I love you :3)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MaestroUGC

One of my favorites, Borodin wrote very little but what he did was quite good.

The person below me renders in a full 1080p.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

Nope, 1440p!

The person below me despises phone calls

mikey

I would much rather meet in person.

The person below me loves calling people?
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Only as long as you call me back again.

The person below me regrets not accepting the two million dollars that stranger offered you last November.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pit0010

That's new to my ears?

The person below me has a typing speed of over 100WPM
(you can test yourself on an online typing test here http://10fastfingers.com/ :3)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

braix

I only got 58 wpm.

The person below me despises children.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.