News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 12, 2014, 11:10:41 AMPhineas and Ferb yo
the person below me hates shows like phineas and ferb (not sure why you would but eh)
Like? I dont like Phineas and Ferb but there are a multitude of other Disney shows I do like.....but they aren't cartoon like Phineas and Ferb.

The Person below me thinks Disney tv shows are for kids only and doesn't like them.

Maelstrom

Yes. At least all the reality shows..... *shudders*

TPBM thinks nintendo is for kids

braix

silly rabbit, nintendo is for Everyone(10+?)

TPBE hates rap
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

ugh yes.

TPBM has applied for colleges

FierceDeity

I would certainly hope so! Otherwise, the administration at my school must have made some serious clerical errors for me to be here (for the second year, now)...

The person below me thinks that the SATs are a pretty reasonable measure of academic strength.

blueflower999

No. They're a measure of how big your vocabulary is, how many basic math facts you know, and how well you do reading unnecessarily long passages.

The person below me plays ping pong
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

i am ping pong

the person below me has killed a cantaloupe and lived to tell the tale
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wolf

The only reason why I go to the movies.

The person below me is watching a movie.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Maelstrom

No, I'm posting on a forum called ninsheet

TPBM is new

MaestroUGC

This incarnation of me is about 38 years of age.

The person below me will vote for me in the 2028 election. (Only current and future U.S. citizens who would be eligible to vote may respond.)
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Yes, but when pigs fly.....

The Person below me is scared of Vampires...lol

Dudeman

What, are you afraid of the dark?
...*shudder*

TPBM will be below me.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wolf

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 12, 2014, 06:34:21 PMThis incarnation of me is about 38 years of age.

The person below me will vote for me in the 2028 election. (Only current and future U.S. citizens who would be eligible to vote may respond.)
Cool. I'll vote.

Oh and Yes, I'm you.

The person below me is cold now.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

InsigTurtle

West coasters can't deal with freezing temperatures.

The person below me has pulled several all-nighters before.

braix

Only because I felt too hyper to sleep, or I couldnt help but stay up all night to play games. But I always end up crashing the next day. xD

the person below me doesnt care about capitalization or apostrophies
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.