The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

No, I'm too fat to be elastic.

The person below me thinks SFK is a dickhead. :P

Maretocks

You're the one who turned his statement of what completely wasn't an insinuation into an insult, so there! Also, I've only been on this forum for a few weeks.

The person below me dislikes the Die Hard series.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

I've never seen/heard it.

Also, I meant his profile pic. :P
\
The person below me is a sparklie

Maretocks

*GASP* How did you know? Wait, you're not referring to, That Which Must Not Be Mentioned?

The person below me is a twinkie.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Asian on the outside and white on the inside? Nope.

Also, Universe-x, why do you classify my avatar as a dickhead? Dr. Osmond is one of the coolest guys to kill a guy in his sleep for political gain EVUR!!

The person below me hates Kirby and everything that is pink, round, and possess the abiltiy to fly as well as the ability to be amazing.(especially in titles involving mirrors ;))

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

I hate Kirby, but honestly, pink is one of my favorite colors.  :P ;D

And I know he's cool and everything... but have you even seen his head?

The person below me knows what I'm getting at.

Maretocks

I hate when people say that, because I'm unsure if what I think is actually correct. Kirby doesn't actually have a head, maybe?

The person below assumed that too, and shares my social insecurity. Actually, scrap that, because Universe is the only one online right now.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

I'm so confused...

Thge person below me has a lot of homework

SuperFireKirby

I don't do "home"work. I do, makeup in class because I was too lazy to do it at homework.

The person below me is a procrastinator.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Yeah, but I have o change my ways.

The person below me has a lamp.

MaestroUGC

Yes I do.

The person below me hates John Cage with a passion.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

I have no idea who the guy is.

The person below me is bilingual

SuperFireKirby

Yes.

The person below me watched X-Play's 1000th episode today.

universe-X

Nope

The person below me is tired

dahans

That's right! When I read "The person below me is tired" I started yawning.
The person below me can't handle money.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!