Dude

Take a guess. ::)

The person below me is a "dog person"

Winter

.. nope.

and no you are a dog person, correct?

the person below me owns a dsi

Ruto

Nope, I have two DS systems already. One of them suffered that hinge thing so I only have one really. >__>

The person below me knows what I'm talking about...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

my sp went through that. my only ds problems are the r/l buttons going out, Grr!

DrP

well, ill just answer ruto's

Nope... all my SPs, DSs and DSis have been flawless (minus the scuffs on the older ones)... my DSi XL and my Gameboy Micro have been babied!!!

The person below me thinks I can fly a plane from CYYZ to KSNA!

Winter

Haha! I freaking forgot to ask my question.. haha

I don't know either of those 2 places, or if you can fly a plane.. hmm, a remote control one for sure though. i think.

the person below me is in a time zone where it's after midnight

DrP

type those into Wikipedia (CYYZ corresponds to YYZ, which is Toronto International and KSNA corresponds to SNA, which is Orange County)... and I do have training in jets!!!

To time zones: Currently, it is 9:51... good ol' PDT!

The person below me lives in the western half of the US (covered by PDT and MDT or Arizona)

Winter

Yes, Colorado.

The person below me wears hoodies in hot weather because they think it "blocks out the sun"

DrP

No... I still wear sweatshirts when I am too lazy to do the wash (and I have a SweaterShirt, too... a pullover with a hood and that huge pocket in front, but made of sweater material!)

The person below me needs to eat something currently!

Winter

I guess I should... but I just have a cucumber.. I'm NOT doing the Cucumber challenge again -.-

the person below me prefers veggies over fruit

DrP

Nope... I love fruit, unless i am not in a mood for something sweet..

I just went to a farmers market today and got some DELICIOUS fruit!!!

The person below me loves farmers markets!

SuperRiolu

YES! I go with my mom every Tuesday before school to pick out fresh food and other stuff. It is way better than the food from the store.

The person below me is glad tomorrow is Saturday!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

Sure thing!

The person below me hums Saria's Song when they are bored.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Nope... usually it is the song currently stuck in my head... currently it's O Canada, before it was the Community Theme

The person below me has a hankering for pork chops or bacon

SlowPokemon

More like pizza... Friday is my pizza night!

The person below me thinks they may be losing their mind, seriously. :| I had that feeling today.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.