News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Yah, that's me...I don't understand why people come to me with all their problems. They don't really talk to me otherwise.

Quote from: dahans on November 01, 2010, 03:39:07 AMNot quite... I am really proud of myself! (is there another word for doppelganger? Basically, it's a german word^^)

You can say "body double", it's not the best definition but it's somewhat there. From the TV and games I've played, a doppelganger takes a physical form, but I guess it's not always true. But the point of a doppelganger is to interfere with the real person in some way :D

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 01, 2010, 07:57:52 AMOtaku:
1. One with an obsessive interest for something, particularly anime or manga.
2. A Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, and video games.

Lol, I mentioned someone I know the other day that was like that. According to KF I couldn't call her a weeaboo just because she was Asian (but not Japanese). Otaku it is...

The person below me has a lot of work to do!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

you dont know the half of it :D. Ill probably get it done tomorrow night (because today is jammed packed with so much stuff)

The person below me will be constantly running around today

dahans

Nope! Just relaxing the whole day.

(BTW thanks Ruto!)

The person below me would like to be able to speak german fluently.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

maybe someday... it depends on which market my business goes to... I may end up learning Chinese and stuff. It certainly is on my list (but not on top)

The person below me is going to learn Chinese

Ruto

DURRR. My lab TA, gosh I can't stand her. And since when did you talk like that?  >:(

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 01, 2010, 04:17:06 PMmaybe someday... it depends on which market my business goes to... I may end up learning Chinese and stuff. It certainly is on my list (but not on top)

The person below me is going to learn Chinese

Here's a tip. If you learn the wrong dialect and speak it, people will be confused...if you end up in Beijing, be sure to speak Mandarin fluently. If you end up in Shanghai, Shanghainese, in the south, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Hong Kong (my bet :D), speak Cantonese fluently.  The schools in those regions will usually have you learn both Mandarin and the regional dialect, but in the states, they will only teach you one.  I can make sure you at least get Cantonese right...haha (*slap*). Though if you know stuff about music already, that may help you a lot...heard it was true the other way around, though.

The person below me speaks at least one language fluently...:D

SlowPokemon

I English fine speak just, you much thank very. >:(

Person me the is below games at video great.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Yes! I am. best at turn based, RPG, or Simulation games, and zelda.. :p

mostly because they are logical... action games I am not the best at. Besides brawl, and mariokart

the person below me is in a band class?

Jub3r7

Nope, but I'm planning to join chorus next year.

The person below me is eating something cold right now.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

Nope. Cold food gives me brain freeze.

Below person the me's is teacher at bod Eeeenglish. (Loook wot she don do me! :()
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

You don't know horrible accents until you've been to college -___-

The person below me is camera shy.

DrP

Nope... I am so UNcamera shy, I may post a picture I took today as my new avatar!!!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 01, 2010, 07:01:57 PMI English fine speak just, you much thank very. >:(

Person me the is below games at video great.

Nice use of syntax! haha

The person below me knows the significance of this day (November 1st) and why I love it! (think monastic chanting people!)

dahans

(OMG... I love the arguments between ruto and saria... keep on going xD)

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 02, 2010, 12:20:00 AMThe person below me knows the significance of this day (November 1st) and why I love it! (think monastic chanting people!)

Nope I really don't know.

The person below me will explain that to me.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jub3r7

Nope, I don't know either. XD

The person below will explain it to both Dahans and me.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Lol. Nov. 1st is All Saints' Day, another Mass day for the Roman Catholic Church. But there's also a lot of other things on the same day, mostly pagan. Bet is with the RC thing. :P

Quote from: dahans on November 02, 2010, 01:58:29 AM(OMG... I love the arguments between ruto and saria... keep on going xD).

:D. I suppose it is a bit funny...

The person below me was born on a Sunday!

Saria

I don't think so. :-\

Quote from: dahans on November 02, 2010, 01:58:29 AM(OMG... I love the arguments between ruto and saria... keep on going xD)

I like that too. :D I don't like her bossing me around. She's such a show off about it. >:( @Ruto: Stop explaining everything to everybody.-__- I don't like you for doing that. You make yourself look smarter than me.T-T

The person below me enjoys the misfortune of their siblings. ;D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday