News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

No.

The person below me loves NSM.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I love Facebook more (<3) haha!

The person below me doesn't have a Facebook or had a myspace

dahans

I have Facebook, even though I am rarely online.
The person below me will get a laptop for Christmas.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Nope. I don't need a new computer anytime soon :D

I got a bunch of crap (its like 3 AM and I havent opened presents, but I know what they are): a reed diffuser, a hat that I dont need, chocolate and 100 dollars.

That's about it. Probably stuff worth $150 (including the money)... I would rather just have money just to buy textbooks for next quarter. I guess it's the thought that counts.

The person below me got a bunch of random crap, too

fabbemannen

Nope, like I said before. I got a new lcd-widescreen-32 sized-full hd-tv! And dkcr, a flute I've never heard of before and some other stuff =D

The person below me have never been to Africa! (don't ask me why I asked that :-X)

DrP

Use the proper verb tense! You're assuming there are people below you who have never been to Africa

I have been to Morocco, Egypt and South Africa

The person below me has a cellphone!

fabbemannen

Yep, a 2-year old Nokia XpressMusic =D
Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 25, 2010, 10:48:36 AMUse the proper verb tense! You're assuming there are people below you who have never been to Africa
I don't get what's wrong with that sentence ??? There's a lot of people that never have been to africa :-\

The person below me owns at least 3 gameconsoles

Winter

it would be "The person below me HAS never. You wrote 'have' which would only work if you changed person to people.

and no, not anymore

the person below me is happy about the results of their christmas

fabbemannen

Didn't think that I would get a new tv, so yes!
Quote from: winterkid09 on December 25, 2010, 11:37:01 AMit would be "The person below me HAS never. You wrote 'have' which would only work if you changed person to people.
Have for singular and has for plural. It's those small things non-english people have (wait, is it has?) a problem with :) Hope that you can excuse my not-perfect english, since I'm swedish.

The person below me think that languages should change after what outsiders think is the best in that language, and skip the unnessecary words.
(I checked that with Google Translate, 'cause now you have made me confused XD Even do it's not the best translator)

DrP

Nope. People should learn the language as written. Have is plural and Has is singular. ex He has, They have. I use "I has" just to be funny. To Have is an irregular verb

Conj:
I have, you have, he/she/one has, we have, they have. "TPBM" is considered "one" so has is proper.

The person below me had a pretty shoddy Christmas. I wish My Christmas presents to myself wouldn't be textbooks.

Saria

I didn't get anything. :(

The person below me hates the post office.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

I've only been there once in my life, unless you mean the one in AC, which I enjoy...

The person below me got something unexpected in the last hour before Christmas was over!  :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

NO POKEPARK FOR ME :( (will buy with some of the multitudes of gift cards from relatives...)

TPBM enjoys tinychat.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Yes WAIT ARE YOU ON IT RIGHT NOW SHOULD I COME???

The person below me has less than 6 minutes left of Christmas!!!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Nope. I has about 1.4 hours remaining.

The person below me can't believe it's 2011 in a week. (oh, shit... school starts in 9 days!)