News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

JDMEK5

Can someone PLEASE post a link to Deku's "Forest Temple" (LoZ: OoT)?
I tried doing it, but failed miserably... I gotta see this...

WHAT!!??? :D I've already done "Maple Treeway" (Mario Kart Wii)!

Someone actually requested Toy Time? (SMG) :D

P.S.

I can't seem to get the midi for mailman's "Maple Treeway". Can someone post it?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sekter77

Forest Temple

It was on the first page of his thread. Considering the nature of the song, this is a pretty good arrangement.
Guitar and video games.

Shadoninja

I has finished Indigo-gos from majora's mask and the title theme from mega man battle network 2

edit: oh and the mega man 3 stage select theme
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

WiiMan96

Hmm. Apparently I haven't updated this in a while.

I'll update within the next few days, though it's likely there'll be a LOT of errors made and progress that I've missed. I'll try to update periodically from now on to avoid extra confusion in the future.

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 29, 2011, 04:30:36 AMWith all the Okami requests, are you looking for transcriptions of the originals or ones from the piano arranged soundtrack?

Holy crap, that was a while ago. xD Sorry 'bout that.

Yeah, I'm guessing they were looking for transcriptions of the originals, though I guess having a piano arranged soundtrack version on the side wouldn't hurt things so long as the original was there too. (That said, I highly doubt it's necessary given the work it'll take.)

Shadoninja

Advance Wars - Map Editor(renamed to Design Room)(pending submission)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Walking in Ivalice (on site)
Harvest Moon - Town & Winter(both pending submission)
Hotel Dusk - High Spirits(submitted)
Kirby's Adventure - Grape Garden(on site)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Indigo-go's(renamed The Indigo-go's Rehearsal(pending submission)
Mega Man Battle Network 2 - Opening Theme (submitted & on site)

working on
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Crystal Teardrop
Dark Cloud - Owl Forest
Kirby's Adventure - Rainbow Resort

DavidSL11

Can someone make Corridoors of Time from Chrono Trigger? I would really like to learn it.  :)
Seven out of Eight times, the princess you are looking for is in another castle.

Shadoninja

this thread is not for requesting. make a new thread here

WiiMan96

Yes, thank you for requesting, but this thread is just for arrangers to keep track of requests to make sure we get to them all eventually. If you want it to be noticed and considered for arrangement, please make a new topic in the Request board, preferably following these guidelines. Welcome to NSM!

...I still haven't updated this, but I have a break coming up soon. Hopefully I can get this back on track then. xD

Purple1222119

So I've decided now that my musical skills have vastly improved since I first requested it, I am going to fulfill my own requests and do Super Mario Galaxy's "Speedy Comet" as well as "K.K. Metal" from Animal Crossing Wild World. XD Feel free to add these when you update the list.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Shadoninja

Quote from: Purple1222119 on July 11, 2011, 06:08:59 PMSo I've decided now that my musical skills have vastly improved since I first requested it, I am going to fulfill my own requests and do Super Mario Galaxy's "Speedy Comet" as well as "K.K. Metal" from Animal Crossing Wild World. XD Feel free to add these when you update the list.
good luck.

pumpy_heart

I got the file select screen done from my requests, but the others need to go back up to being available to anyone.

Purple1222119

My own request for K.K. Metal is fulfilled, if you want to remove that off the list.
Speedy Comet is also fulfilled.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Olimar12345

I have completed Cave Story's "Last Battle" and picked up the request of smg2 "Space Storm Galaxy"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.