News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

fingerz

Finished the request for Joke's End/Elemental Palace from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

WiiMan96

Alright, I've got everything in order, I'll start updating now. For real this time. xD I've got, like, 10 pages written down of updating to do though, so it'l probably take a while longer than it should. Thanks for keeping me posted and fulfilling requests in the meantime, everyone! :D

Brassman388

Frick, you've just reminded me on the requests that I have.

WiiMan96

Damn. Sorry about that. xD

And the first two posts have reached the character limit, so the points system will hang out here a while until it gets sorted.

The "Fulfilling the Requests" Project Point Reward System

Every thread update a new 'Featured Request' will be chosen. Picked by hand to promote its popularity, make known the age of the request, or simply because of its difficulty (but not impossibility) to arrange, these requests earn you triple the regular points. But be quick! That song will only stay up here for a week before another is chosen. The Featured Request is highlighted in the Unfulfilled Requests list with a Ø and can also be found below.

Current Featured Request:

[PS3] Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots "Theme of Love" - neji277

Leaderboard:
1 point awarded for every request submitted to the site.

1. The Deku Trombonist (41)
2. pumpy_heart (20)
3. olimar12345 (15)
4. dahans (13)
5. drpamplemousse (12)
6. Shadoninja (17)
7. Bloop (9)
8. Commander6 (7)
9. Brassman388 (5)
10. Sekter77 (3)
11. WiiMan96 (3)
12. ALPRAS (2)
13. Purple1222119 (2)
14. SlowPokemon (2)
15. mailman105 (1)
16. purple1222119 (2)
16. WarioMan98 (2)
18. gzgregory (1)
19. Tangy (2)

pumpy_heart

You know, the easiest way to solve the character limit reached on the first two pages is to arrange a ton of requests.
*gets on it*

WiiMan96

You know it, you smart cookie you! Good luck with all that getting on it!
I may very well have to make another random post the hub for points, in-progresses and finished requests. I'm not even half-way done adding requests from the past few months!

Olimar12345

I'll get a few of mine out of the way in the next update, though a glass of water won't douse a forest fire. :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

All of the sheets you say are finished by me are on the site. Maybe the same for others. Would clear up some room.

Olimar12345

finished jfg title theme and hd:r215 bright crystal.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Crystal Palace from Paper Mario has been done by Tangy and is on the site

Shadoninja

On the Site

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Walking in Ivalice
Harvest Moon
Town
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
High Spirits
Kirby's Adventure
Grape Garden
Luigi's Mansion
Toad's Theme(credited as V.E Norman)

Finished by me, awaiting submission

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
Frontier Brain Battle
Global Trading Station
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver
Frontier Brain Battle (same song as platinum version so no need to make a sheet for heartgold/soulsilver)
WarioWare Touched
Ashley's Theme
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: WiiMan96 on August 06, 2011, 08:21:08 PMDamn. Sorry about that. xD

And the first two posts have reached the character limit, so the points system will hang out here a while until it gets sorted.

The "Fulfilling the Requests" Project Point Reward System

Every thread update a new 'Featured Request' will be chosen. Picked by hand to promote its popularity, make known the age of the request, or simply because of its difficulty (but not impossibility) to arrange, these requests earn you triple the regular points. But be quick! That song will only stay up here for a week before another is chosen. The Featured Request is highlighted in the Unfulfilled Requests list with a Ø and can also be found below.

Current Featured Request:

[PS3] Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots "Theme of Love" - neji277

Leaderboard:
1 point awarded for every request submitted to the site.

1. The Deku Trombonist (41)
2. pumpy_heart (19)
3. olimar12345 (15)
4. dahans (13)
5. drpamplemousse (12)
6. Shadoninja (12)
7. Bloop (8)
8. Commander6 (7)
9. Brassman388 (5)
10. Sekter77 (3)
11. WiiMan96 (3)
12. ALPRAS (2)
13. Purple1222119 (2)
14. SlowPokemon (2)
15. mailman105 (1)
16. purple1222119 (2)
16. WarioMan98 (2)
18. gzgregory (1)
19. Tangy (1)

I like how it thought the 8 inside the parentheses for bloop was a sunglasses face. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

So what decides which requests get added onto here? Is it just the character limit?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

WiiMan96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 10, 2011, 07:06:22 PMI like how it thought the 8 inside the parentheses for bloop was a sunglasses face. XD

Ikr? It's just so cool, chillin' there...bein' great 'n' stuff...wit' a'lotta' un'nec'ss'ry 'postr'fe's... (ok I'll stop now)

Quote from: spitllama on August 10, 2011, 09:31:32 PMSo what decides which requests get added onto here? Is it just the character limit?

The aim is for all requests to be added, but the character limit has stopped me from adding any more until I find a way around it. (Or these lovely people keep up doing their thang and arranging them! ;D ) If yours isn't up there, I probably have it written down and just haven't fit it in for now. But I'll try to get it up asap.

And thanks everyone for keeping me posted, I should update within the next few days.

Winter

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "King Dodongo & Volvagia Battle"

It's been fulfilled, but is not on the site. Also it is not completely accurate.

[N64] Jet Force Gemini "Title"

Has been fulfilled. Is on the site.