"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

spitllama

QuoteI also understand that if I have read this I need to find a better hobby.

:( But... but....

This is awesome! I am definitely interested in helping out Winter. However, I will have to hold off on taking such a "spiffily" title until I see what this semester is going to look like. Classes start Wednesday so I'd hate to agree and then drop off the radar.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

WiiMan96

Sounds good, Mr. Llama.

And Winter:

Quote from: WiiMan96 on January 16, 2012, 04:43:55 PM
  • Winter is now our spiffily-titled "Request Manager"! This means he'll be in charge of slowly adding those pesky unfulfilled requests from this thread onto the website and be able to mark arranged requests as uploaded after an update. Obviously this is a huge workload so I'm willing to add a second Request Manager. (if spitllama is interested, then congrats!)

So Winter, if you ever have a chance, feel free to log in and add some unfulfilled requests up there and let me know of which ones you've done so I can remove it from OP. You can add a new request from the sidebar.  :) I've got the in-progress and finished ones for now.

...you did want this position right.

Winter

Yeah I just never saw that it went through. I'll check it out this weekend.

Winter

WiiMan96

Aww. 'Grats on the job, though! Money!  ;D

Winter

WiiMan96

Site update:

• Claiming, dropping, and advancing requests now does not require a refresh in the page (meaning less loading times and allowing you to stay on the section you were browsing). Suggested by Shadoninja.
  • Sorting requests in the list now works properly. Just click the headings to sort them!
  • The requests remaining number in the sidebar is now semi-dynamic - it updates whenever an action is carried out. (So if one was to claim a request, the number will update without a page refresh.)
  • Added a silly looking header for no good reason.
  • Box shadow! ;D

Please continue to notify me of any suggestions you may have or bugs you encounter.

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 16, 2012, 05:44:02 PMalso, I think Winter could mention the site in the news at the top to notify arrangers of it's existence.

Sorry, only just saw that. Would that be at all possible, Mr. Winter?

Winter

So then, am I the only one who can make it say it's uploaded? :P

Also I clicked 'on site' for one, and It actually wasn't. I can't get it back into the arranged section

WiiMan96

Yes you are. (I can as well but that doesn't count)

If you make a mistake just click 'edit' underneath that button and you can manually alter the status of the request.

Winter

WiiMan96

I've logged in with your permissions but I'm having trouble replicating the problem. What's the offending request out of curiosity?

So you're clicking on the drop-down list but it doesn't update? Sorry, I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly where the problem lies. xD

Winter

I want to move a song from the 'updated' list to the 'arranged' list.

I click 'edit' and change the dropdown to 'arranged' and get this error:

I see now that I have to click edit a second time first and change Every single field again. Ehhh....

spitllama

I believe I will be able to help WiiMan
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012