"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Nintendude73

Anyone who completes an Okami request gets a majillion points in my leaderboard. :P

Crap, what am I doing here?  I have an update to do... after my Calc homework.  ::)

P.S.: WiiMan, if you want me to give some sort of "submission rewards" for achieving certain numbers of points, let me know.  (10 points = extra submission, 200 points = special update, etc.)  That might make the incentive even higher.  If you have ideas, please share!

Cobraroll

In light of the ^^ post, I looked up the Pokémon Red/Blue End Theme to sound how it compared to DT's arrangement (as similar as can be, thank you!), and saw links to the FireRed/LeafGreen version of the End theme on YouTube. Looking up my request thread, I saw that I had mentioned that as a request in it. Could you please put Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen End Theme to the request list?

Wow, I'm a greedy one. Just as one of my requests have been finished, I see another one. Thanks a lot for tolerating me, guys!

And well done arranging, everyone!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Nintendude73 on September 21, 2009, 11:45:23 AMAnyone who completes an Okami request gets a majillion points in my leaderboard. :P

Crap, what am I doing here?  I have an update to do... after my Calc homework.  ::)

P.S.: WiiMan, if you want me to give some sort of "submission rewards" for achieving certain numbers of points, let me know.  (10 points = extra submission, 200 points = special update, etc.)  That might make the incentive even higher.  If you have ideas, please share!

I have completed an Okami request, but I haven't yet posted a link to it, and the repetitive bass line that's supposed to resemble percussion sounds horrible. :P

Really? You'd do that? That's a terrific idea! I'll brainstorm some more ideas, and hopefully come up with a robust system for it soon! ;D (That is, once I properly update this thread... :P)

Out of curiosity, is it physically possible in the forums to have a 'badge' system that places a little image next to your post count highlighting your achievements in this thread? If not, that's fine. Just wondering. ;)

Quote from: Cobraroll on September 21, 2009, 11:57:36 AMIn light of the ^^ post, I looked up the Pokémon Red/Blue End Theme to sound how it compared to DT's arrangement (as similar as can be, thank you!), and saw links to the FireRed/LeafGreen version of the End theme on YouTube. Looking up my request thread, I saw that I had mentioned that as a request in it. Could you please put Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen End Theme to the request list?

Wow, I'm a greedy one. Just as one of my requests have been finished, I see another one. Thanks a lot for tolerating me, guys!

And well done arranging, everyone!

Hey, you have got the cleanest, most user friendly request threads out there. I'd say we have a harder time tolerating those saying 'gimme the song that plays when you're on the bridge' and expecting us to know what the hell they're talking about. :P I guess this is my opportunity to say thank you for keeping your request threads an arranger's dream! :D

Oh, and I'll update it shortly.

Nintendude73

Quote from: WiiMan96 on September 21, 2009, 01:58:24 PMOut of curiosity, is it physically possible in the forums to have a 'badge' system that places a little image next to your post count highlighting your achievements in this thread? If not, that's fine. Just wondering. ;)
If it's possible, it's out of my power.

Seeker

Okay, just finished the Introduction from A Link to the Past. Starting Angler's Tunnel and Turtle Rock from Link's Awakening.
This is a signature.

The Deku Trombonist

I've finished another couple of requests since I last posted:

Pokemon Trading Card Game - Imakuni?'s Theme
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Final Destination (btw, Final Destination 2 is the same song)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Mother Series Victory
Touhou Fuujinroku: Mountain of Faith - Native Faith
And Mother - Pollyanna

raymondbl

I'm working on Pirates of the Carribean -  He's a Pirate, and I'm going to try to finish the Medallion Calls at the same time. 

universe-X

I'm working on my own request :P Bouldergeist Battle from Super Mario Galaxy. If no one's gonna do it, I might as well.

WiiMan96

So apparently I need to update this. :P

...I might be able to within the week.

universe-X

Quote from: WiiMan96 on February 28, 2010, 11:46:37 AMSo apparently I need to update this. :P

...I might be able to within the week.

Yeah, maybe just a little :P

WiiMan96

Hey, it's only been... 6 months...

Yeah.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

dahans

I have finished: yoshi's island ending theme
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

dahans

dahans

In progress: Mario Kart Wii: Mushroom Gorge :D