News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

DrP

Snowpoint City is finished, and I'll begin the End Credits shortly.

Snowpoint City was hard to create, due to the echoing (it may sound simple, but it isn't theres some Csus4 chords with a major 7th on top)

dahans

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 04, 2010, 02:33:52 PMYes he is!

I'll have two songs finished before the fireworks start in hawaii and the rest should be done by thursday, so im gonna finish my Pokémon D/P stuff as fast as I can!

We need to get a list of what songs we're gonna put into the arrangement (we'll need to make a special thread somewhere).

Hoffentlich, wir können diese Musikstück in Kürze vervollständigen  ;D

Do you want to make the list? I don't care! If you want me to do it, it's OK for me.
BTW, that was almost perfect! (better: Hoffentlich können wir dieses Musikstück in Kürze vervollständigen ;) ) For how long have you been learning german? ;)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Quote from: dahans on July 05, 2010, 04:18:56 AMDo you want to make the list? I don't care! If you want me to do it, it's OK for me.
BTW, that was almost perfect! (better: Hoffentlich können wir dieses Musikstück in Kürze vervollständigen ;) ) For how long have you been learning german? ;)

Im just saying its easier because once we know what we're doing, people working in this collab can choose what songs they want to do

oh, and almost two years! I needed to get away from my nutcase of a french teacher

DrP

I finished Ending Theme to Diamond and Pearl (it is on my submission page)... on to Floraroma Town

DrP

Floraroma Town is complete and on my page. It was an easy one to create, slow and barely any 16th notes. On to the Sinnoh Underground

DrP

Bloop

Fairy Queen and Moo Moo Meadows are done :P

WiiMan96

Updated, and added the rest of the requests. (Well, except for topic 2033. I'll sift through that turd later. :P )

pumpy_heart

Finished New Super Mario Bros Wii Forest and both Oracle of Ages songs I had started.
Sorry if I went over the max 4 being taken. I assumed those in threads didn't count or something haha. I'll try to stay in the limit from now on.

DrP

So, dahans already finished Sootopolis City and I already finished Veilstone City (though i probably shouldnt  have... i was on a Pokemon D/P cities trend, and thought wth)

pumpy_heart

mailman105

I'll take Mario and Luigi partners in Time Boss Battle.

EDIT: I'm finished!
I am looking forward to whatever is in front of me.

fabbemannen

Both Fluffy Bluff Galaxy and Sky Station is done (SMG2) Not by me do... :-\

WiiMan96

Updated, everyone.

Oh, and, by the way...

Happy 1st Birthiversary Fulfilling the Requests Project!

Today marks the first birthiversary of this project. We've made some good progress, guys, keep it up! :D Let's see how much progress we can make for next year!

Birthiversary Promotion

For the next update (not this current promised one, the update after this one) we has a birthiversary celebrational promotion-type-thing! Any request submitted to the site in the update means EXTRA POINTS for submission! (you now get 3 points for the submission step, all other point distributions remain the same.) When the update is announced I'll post again as a reminder.

The Deku Trombonist

Sounds like fun!

Can you remove the "In Progress" tag next to Melty Monster Galaxy from SMG2 and Balrog's Theme from Cave Story? And while you're at it, you may as well get rid of my name next to Moonsong from Cave Story seeing as olimar12345 ended up submitting it before me. You can give him all the points.