News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

WiiMan96

Sorry, end-of-year assessments. I'll do it tomorrow. Seriously. :P

The Deku Trombonist

Ah, assessments. I'm pretty sure I've got one of those to do. But if you ever don't feel like updating this thing, I can do it for you, free of charge :P

WiiMan96

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. (Even though I'll feel incredibly guilty dumping the workload onto you :P )

By the way, I might have time to do some pre-update stuff tonight (essentially just grabbing everything I need to update and writing it down). That's most of the work.

SlowPokemon

Hum hum hum hum.

idk.

Anyway, these are looking pretty good as of now. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WiiMan96

Everything I need to update written down. I'll do as much as I can now but whatever I can't do before bed will have to be postponed until Friday.

EDIT: Got down all new requests A-O, and some P-Z. No points or status of taken/completed requests have been updated as yet. Will try to do asap but cannot guarantee it will be this week.

See ya 'round, folks!

EDIT A DAY LATER: All new requests down. Points and finished status list to come sometime in the next couple days.

WiiMan96

Everything updated bar requests submitted to the site. I'll go through those next. Point system has been updated otherwise. Feel free to continue posting here if you want to take /  have finished / have submitted a request so I may update accordingly. It's currently too much work trawling through all the threads and making amendments.

SlowPokemon

The SMG2 Trailer was already completed by Olimar, so that one can be taken down or something... :P

WiiMan96

Thanks, updated. Please keep correcting me, people. Seriously. :P

SlowPokemon

Well, Ever Grande is done (courtesy of dahans), as is the PokeWalker Theme (Dr. Pamplemousse). Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla has been arranged twice (Purple and ALPRAS), and Bowser's Galaxy Generator has been arranged by Purple. Hold on, I might post back if I find any more.

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah, SMG2 ending is the same song as end credits, so delete that if you want... :P

The Deku Trombonist

Really? I thought it they were 2 different songs. I'm judging by Nacho's arrangement which can be found here.

SlowPokemon

OH right! Well, I couldn't tell because the requester didn't post a link! Dx

Sorry then!

pumpy_heart

6 of my arrangements that you have listed as finished are on the site haha. In fact, I think it's all 6...

Cobraroll

I don't think the points should be handed out before the songs are on site. With the infrequent updates we've had recently, links die and people forget to reupload or even submit. The fact that a song is arranged doesn't mean it's available.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

Makes sense
No idea giving out points for something that isn't available. And it should be easier for the updaters