News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

SlowPokemon

Umm, since I don't see it there, you can put my "GTS" request under Pokemon Diamonad and Pearl?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 25, 2011, 11:42:18 PMAnd is Deku still doing Banjoland as it says in the thread?
Yup, it's on the to-do-list.

Brassman388

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 26, 2011, 07:05:09 AMUmm, since I don't see it there, you can put my "GTS" request under Pokemon Diamonad and Pearl?
We don't have a Diamonad and Pearl section.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

pumpy_heart

I thought I had dibbed Donkey Kong Land themes... oh well.
I have the Title Screen from Donkey Kong Land 1 up. I also have the Boss theme from DKL 2 in my thread as well. I almost finished the title for DKL2 today. And if I could find a character select music for DKL 1, I'd do that too.

EDIT: Title from DKL2 up.

WiiMan96

Thanks, updated.

Yeah, I can't find any character select either. In addition, I don't think there's even a character select option in the game. :P Maybe the requester meant File Select. Maybe just do that one, I'll change it in the OP to reflect it.

pumpy_heart

I'll do that then. Watched some of a playthrough of DKL on youtube and can't find any character select screen. So we'll stick with your plan then.

Bloop

pumpy_heart

All done with File Select from DKL.

WiiMan96

Ragster2448

You can take off my request about Deathborn's pilot profile music under F-Zero GX, I'm not really looking to have it anymore. Thanks for putting it on there in the first place, though!

The Deku Trombonist

With all the Okami requests, are you looking for transcriptions of the originals or ones from the piano arranged soundtrack?

DonValentino

WOAH! Those are really a lot of requests to do!
I´m gonna choose one, to help a little bit!  :)

(Posts this and goes to select a song...)

EDIT 1: Hey! I´ve already done the Holli Jolli Village arrangement from M&L:PiT! It´s on the site.

EDIT 2: OK! I´ll do the "Mount Moon Square" one! It´s an easy one, I know... I´m lazy...  :-[

EDIT 3: Almost done!  ;D

EDIT 4: DONE! Look on my arrangement thread! It has a little surprise... Check yourself!  ::)