News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Stupid/Inappropriate songs to hear in a game

Started by ALPRAS, August 02, 2009, 05:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qew

I'm gonna have to say... best hits of the 80s while playing Aliens Versus Predator when I was 8 (I was curious and left the CD in my comp and the original AvP played whatever CD you had as soundtrack)...

now I can't even hear funky town without remembering decapitating humans.... mmmm decapitating humans

also that freaking predalien showed up when "celebrate good times come on" came on >_<

SuperFireKirby

The disco song Maniac while playing nazi zombies.

But yet the song is so fitting.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ASH501ST

hahaha one time i was playing star wars battlefront and there must have been a glitch in the game because it started playing the cantina band song so wall I was running around killing people it was play that song I couldent stop laghing
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Cobraroll

^It does play on the Mos Eisley stage, I believe.

Also, please check your grammar and spelling. Please.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ASH501ST

Hay, Cobraroll, are you spying on all my posts or something, cause you always are correcting me, on spelling and grammer.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Cobraroll

Yes  ;D Or, rather, when people post with bad grammar once or twice, like those whose only posts are a couple in the Request forum, I can look past it. However, when actrocious grammar, spelling an punctuation occur in every post of some members, I become more and more vocal, sometimes resorting to PMs, and possibly beyond that...
But don't worry, you are still far away from getting boxes with fermented herring delivered on your doorstep in the middle of the night  ;). And know this, you're not the only person I'm picking on. Perhaps back in July, you were, but your grammar has really improved since then (compare your recent post with the one from July...)
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ASH501ST

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 07, 2011, 11:45:35 AMYes  ;D Or, rather, when people post with bad grammar once or twice, like those whose only posts are a couple in the Request forum, I can look past it. However, when actrocious grammar, spelling an punctuation occur in every post of some members, I become more and more vocal, sometimes resorting to PMs, and possibly beyond that...
But don't worry, you are still far away from getting boxes with fermented herring delivered on your doorstep in the middle of the night  ;). And know this, you're not the only person I'm picking on. Perhaps back in July, you were, but your grammar has really improved since then (compare your recent post with the one from July...)

Well, I'm glad you think my spelling/grammar, is getting better.  I used to have a really hard time with English is school (it was my worst subject), but now I am getting much better at it.  Anyway it probably helps in some weird way, cause when I know that someone is going to judge me on all my posts I put a little more effort into writing it!  Haha well anyways see ya around ;)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...