The "what i did today" thread.

Started by Dalonzo, August 02, 2009, 05:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalonzo

All you do is to post a little "review" of something out of the norm that happened to you today (or yesterday if you post in the mornings).

Nehways, a cat fell on my garden today (wtf), and it seems it's from no one around the block so we're planning on keeping it. I was just hearing some music when I heard too much noise (I found a dead bird with fresh blood nearby so I'm thinking it was hunting and fell off the edge of the wall). I like it very much, he or she (how can I find out anyway) is very shy, but my two poodles hate him/her.

EDIT: NOOOOOOOO!, while I wasn't home my dad let it go, he took it to the ceiling and it ran off...I liked that cat...it was an angora cat

ALPRAS

Traveled to a tiny place in Portugal named Foz do Arelho (its about 100km north of Lisbon). Huge beach, hot chicks, bars, friends, discos, everything!
The trip totally sucks. We had to stick chairs and other stuff to the car's roof, because there was no space inside the cars to put everything. And to make sure nothing falls down, we had to go about 60kmh, which is horrible.

Davey

This is already something we do in Thoughts. Reported.

mantis985

Today was pretty fun.

Martial Arts class for two hours, practices piano for a while, band(metal) practice for a few hours and did some recording, went to the woods to do some MovNAt, a second martial arts class, then went for a run.

GreekGeek

Since the day has just begun here, I have to tell what I did yesterday :P
1) Waved my parents goodbye who were going to Belgium
Home alone for a week ;D
2) Cooked myself some delicious meal
3) Downloaded the soundtrack of the Twilight Princess from this site: here
4) Started arranging Veilstone City.
5) Looking forward to today, where I'm gonna play on a grand piano all day with my piano teacher. I just gotta buy somethin' for her but I don't know what ???

WiiMan96

Well... yesterday, in the space of five hours, two crickets a good inch big fell on my head. One from a ducted air conditioning vent while I was playing Assassin's Creed with my old man, the other from a light whilst checking the forums one last time before bed. :P

It's a conspiracy!  ::)

Nintendude73

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 02, 2009, 07:06:48 PMThis is already something we do in Thoughts. Reported.
Technically, thoughts and actions are entirely different.  People just seem to think that their thoughts of the moment are what they are doing at that time.  No reason to change this unless more people agree with you, which, based on the multiple replies it has gotten, I think they don't.

Also, that cricket thing is really weird.

iDennis

I finally finished a new Super Mario World level! To watch it just go to YouTube and type in 'White heights'. The first video is mine.  ;D

(I'm so happy ^^)

Jamaha

2nd phase of my driver's ed.

I'm one hell of a driver according to the teacher.

Dalonzo

w00T! I've been playing FF1 all day and I'm loving it, also, my electricity went down yesterday for about 6 hours, pretty boring, specially when it went dark, I was like really tired cause of the darkness.

GreekGeek

I've played Quatre Mains of Schubert with my piano teacher on her grand piano today. And I finished 3 dungeons of the Twilight Princess ::)

Roz~

I drove a car for the first time today  :D And we saw a small plane who crashed near our stable. And I did maths today too... God I hate maths. ><
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

GreekGeek

Totally agree, I gotta take a resit maths after the holidays which means: learning during the holidays :'(

Dalonzo

Well I got new glasses today and I finally got them to have a photochromatic lenses (change to dark in the sunlight). I have migraine so the sun gives me headaches.

Oh and I've been playing FF1 and Halo 3.

Davey

Quote from: Nintendude73 on August 03, 2009, 05:10:33 AM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 02, 2009, 07:06:48 PMThis is already something we do in Thoughts. Reported.
Technically, thoughts and actions are entirely different.  People just seem to think that their thoughts of the moment are what they are doing at that time.  No reason to change this unless more people agree with you, which, based on the multiple replies it has gotten, I think they don't.

Also, that cricket thing is really weird.

Great, the only 'lurking' mod lets another "THE X THREAD OLOLLO!1!!1!" live.