News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The "what i did today" thread.

Started by Dalonzo, August 02, 2009, 05:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

Well, I saw Martin Leung play Mario blindfolded at Video Games Live, so today I tried playing Final Bowser from Super Mario 64 blindfolded.  Epic fail.  But Im not giving up.  >:(

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: mantis985 on August 03, 2009, 09:01:12 PMWell, I saw Martin Leung play Mario blindfolded at Video Games Live, so today I tried playing Final Bowser from Super Mario 64 blindfolded.  Epic fail.  But Im not giving up.  >:(

wow, thats aweosme! :D

today.....well, so far...i woke up.... >_>
lol, but i have band camp day 2..woo! :D
we only have 34 freshman, which is exactly half of the band! ^.^
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Petpetfood

TOMMOROW IS BAND CAMP FOR MEEEEEEEE GOD I GOTTA DO MARCHING PERCUSSION GRR.

Dude

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 03, 2009, 07:22:38 PMGreat, the only 'lurking' mod lets another "THE X THREAD OLOLLO!1!!1!" live.
Don't be a dick.

Anyway, my mom and I worked on a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society today.

KefkaticFanatic

Davey, stop being a massive douche.  This is why nobody likes you.

I went to my Japanese class, watched V for Vendetta on my Zune, listened to the new single Uprising by Muse a ton, and will leave for Driver's Ed soon.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I had to wake up at 5 AM, then I met my friend at 7 AM so she could help me with my maths, since my exam's tomorrow. I would've prefer another time, but since I don't have my driver's license, had to leave at the same time as my mom.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

GreekGeek

Today I went to my job at the wooden toy store and vacuumed a cemetery of dead flies. It was soooo disgusting. Like 25 of them in a heap lying in the show window. That was like the most exciting thing of today.

Dalonzo

Well I've been bored out of my mind today. My mom is gone so I did some cooking. Ate it. Slept. Ate again. Slept. Oh and all of my games are boring now....and I don't want to play MS again cause school is about to start and I don't want to get hooked.

iDennis

Quote from: Dalonzo on August 05, 2009, 04:52:45 PM...and I don't want to play MS again cause school is about to start and I don't want to get hooked.

Hahaha, that happened to me like a week before we had to write some exams. Nexon just had to release a new patch...  ;D

Today... hm... I made a tracklist of my most favorite songs. That's quite important to me, dunno why.  ::)

Dalonzo

Quote from: iDennis on August 05, 2009, 05:35:35 PM
Quote from: Dalonzo on August 05, 2009, 04:52:45 PM...and I don't want to play MS again cause school is about to start and I don't want to get hooked.

Hahaha, that happened to me like a week before we had to write some exams. Nexon just had to release a new patch...  ;D

Downloading right now :D. I couldn't say no. (I did but my actions reflect otherwise)