UGCMaestro's "Virtuoso" Arrangements...

Started by steve182, August 11, 2009, 12:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: HugoMeister on October 05, 2009, 06:58:28 PMDon't be a dick. We have enough of those thank you very much.
::)

But he had a point, the guy that posted was just whining about how his self esteem was indeed damaged and that I'm very insensitive.  I would have replied "welcome to the internet, foo", but everyone else has kinda derailed that mini topic.

me irl
[close]

dahans

Quote from: ALPRAS on October 05, 2009, 06:30:55 AMI think this topic its pointless. We dont need to create a topic just to see if Maestro's arrangements are hard to play. An arrangement is an arrangement, hard or easy. Also, it depends from person to person. For example, they aren't hard for me. I dont think they are "virtuoso" either.
Im not trying to criticize Maestro's work. I think his arr. are pretty cool. But I think we shouldn't separate every arrangement from the others before knowing everyone's musical skills...   

You tend to be a bit of a show off^^. I would have loads of difficulties playing his arrangments. One more thing: Everybody is able to make his arrangments a bit easier.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

HugoMeister

He merely wished to open discussion to find out if anybody agreed with his thoughts of "sometimes it can be too much."

Also, I never pointed at you. xD

But yeah.

END TOPIC?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

ALPRAS

Quote from: dahans on October 06, 2009, 06:44:37 AMYou tend to be a bit of a show off^^.
A bit  ;D Sorry for that, I dont like to do it, but sometimes....

Quote from: HugoMeister on October 06, 2009, 01:14:18 PMEND TOPIC?

YEAH

MaestroUGC

This went from criticism to insulting. End it now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

dahans

xD xD I didn't want to be insulting anyway. Sry for that^^

HugoMeister

Dude

HugoMeister

Tis not a pwn if I'm the one who said it in the first place.

dahans

Lol we will never  close this topic.^^ WHERE IS THE MIGHTY ONE?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]