News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pikmin 2 - Credits - MIDI

Started by Talik006, September 17, 2016, 06:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talik006

Hi, everyone,
Haven't posted on here for a while. Been pretty busy between moving house and getting a full time job -_-zZZ.
Anyway, I managed to find a bit of free time recently to make a quick piano MIDI for the Pikmin 2 Credits song. This is a song I've wanted a MIDI for pretty much since I first discovered what MIDI was years ago! Unfortunately, no one ever made one (from what I can tell), so I finally thought I'd go ahead and try and make it myself. I figured instead of keeping it to myself I'd share it here for everyone to use. I don't know if I'll get a chance to create sheet music for it as I've been pretty busy, but I hope some people will still be happy just seeing a MIDI for it after all these years :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtj25noq70mc4sk/Pikmin%202%20-%20Credits.mid?dl=0

The Deku Trombonist

Sounds pretty good!

I remember giving this a go a few years back, I think I got about 3/4 of the way through. It's a lovely track.

Talik006

Thank you! ;D And I know, I've always thought this was an absolutely amazing track and so I was surprised that I could never find a MIDI of it anywhere. But I guess if all the MIDIs I ever wanted were already out there, then I never would have felt the need to teach myself how to make them, so it's probably for the best :P

DonValentino

Sounds solid, have you considered trying to notate it? You already have half the work done! :)

Talik006

I might try to if I get some free time in the future. Last time I tried notating a MIDI it ended up taking a while and I never got it 100% finished, although that was my first time doing it and I had to teach myself, so it'll probably be quicker and easier if I try to do it again. I've already got the software for it, so I wouldn't have to worry about that either :)

The Deku Trombonist

If you ever want a hand, feel free to drop me a PM.

Talik006

Thank you :) I'll probably try and do as much as I can if I get around to doing it in the future. Hopefully I won't get too stuck, but it's nice to know people are willing to help if I do.