News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

who cares

Started by Shadoninja, August 13, 2009, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Yeahhh sorry. I was talking about the Pokemon ones.
Also, this would help Ruins of Alph look and be more playable. At the beginning of the piece, you use E natural in the bassline. Use it also in the treble line. And again at the end, those last 4 bars.
When the key changes, I'm pretty sure it changes to D major. The treble line would smooth out a ton, and though the bass line will have that one awkward natural note (the f# being a f natural), it would more resemble the beginning of the piece.
I really like listen to your arrangements. Keep on making them. Just pointing out stuff that would make them look better and be more easier to play.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

pumpy_heart

This will all be from memory.
At the beginning of the piece, you use in the first measure something like Ab, C, E natural in the bottom staff (probably a treble clef). At the last measure, you use Ab, C, Fb. They're the same thing, but look different. Choosing one and sticking with it will help the piece overall.

And thanks. The key change should help a lot too.

Shadoninja

DrP

With surfing, you need to slow the tempo down to 100 and fix some of those C flats and make them B naturals. In the cases where theyre situated, it'd just be easier to change them.

That's it from my end!

Shadoninja

DrP

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 19, 2010, 07:26:50 PMupdated

one more thing, it should be 90 after comparing it to a youtube copy... sorry!

Shadoninja

pumpy_heart

Yeahhh, you used correct terminology. Pieces in 3/8, 6/8, or 12/8 are measured by the dotted quarter value.

Shadoninja

Shadoninja

pumpy_heart

I really like your Lightning Club theme. Really liked that game's music overall.

Shadoninja

Cobraroll

I can't get your Pokémon Crystal Battle Tower to work. I get an "invalid file" error.

Shame, 'cause it's an awesome song.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja