NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

You could procrastinate by doing an update, perhaps? :P

Nintendude73

It would be ironic in that I'd be being productive while avoiding being productive.  Funny how that works.

Taser9090

I love you.

You have most of the songs I want to play!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Nintendude73

Deku Trombonist, you are my freaking hero.  Great arrangement of Forest of Hope...  I love Pikmin's music so much.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Thanks guys  :D

I reformatted my original post a bit. It now has all my revisions/replacements in there as well. I'll also be going through all my arrangements over the next couple of weeks and fixing them up a bit.

NasiDe

Sounds good the way you combined them. However, Measures 47/51 and 48/52 are a little off... Look and listen carefully to the song. If you want reference, you can use mine.

The Deku Trombonist

I listened to the original and what I've written in those measures is correct.

dahans

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 31, 2010, 03:46:12 PMI listened to the original and what I've written in those measures is correct.
I agree with you.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Olimar12345

in ur night comes, the last 3 measures dont sound right... ALPRAS's sounds more correct(in that area, that is)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

universe-X

Olimar12345

Nakah

DekuTrombonist, I love you. Just seeing that someone arranged the BK Prologue(Overture) and Horror Land as well as quite a few others raises a lot of admiration for your arrangements. Also thanks for keeping them neat and clean. I'll be watching this thread probably daily now.

The Deku Trombonist

Thanks to some help from Brassman, here's the improved version of Night Comes.

[GCN] Pikmin

And,
Universe-X: I'm working on Dusty Dune Galaxy but it's not sounding that magnificent on piano.