The "fails" topic

Started by ALPRAS, September 26, 2009, 04:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Well, you know what do here! :P
Just put *your best FAIL images

*= Cap your own fail images :P

KefkaticFanatic

We don't need a topic just for pasting from failblog.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Damnit I was going to do that.

dahans

You are altogether mean.^^ xDxD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

WiiMan96

I've found quite a few fails around lately, just haven't been able to capture them.

Late last year, just before my Yearly exams, I fractured my wrist. How? By jumping over a metal bench in the school grounds while holding a tub of yoghurt and falling hand-first onto the concrete. :P

SirIngusBingus

Friend of mine got shut in a door by his brother during an argument. He had 16 stitches and a permanent scar on his hand, because he made an insult at his brother using the word doorstop.

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

A friend of mine said "You're so stupid, you'd sell your car for gas money" , then immediately turned around and walked head-on into a pole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SirIngusBingus

In my school's musical (Damn Yankees), the devil is singing this big jazz number, and one of the lines is
QuoteI sit in my rocking chair
Peacefully rocking there
Counting my blessings
All the night

SuperFireKirby

Dude