News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Great Games to look out for.

Started by Zintendo, September 28, 2009, 07:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Not me. As soon as I have money for a new game its going directly to Monster Hunter Tri. Finally, a non-1st party game for the wii that doesn't suck!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Monster Hunter III is stupid.  All you do is make weapons, kill dinosaurs and pink-butted monkeys, plant vegetables (eww) and make this deal with a cat that betrays you.   Oh did I mention - I don't like video games in general, so don't trust me.

Dude

Quote from: raymondbl on May 04, 2010, 03:36:09 PMOh did I mention - I don't like video games in general, so don't trust me.
Why the hell are you here then?

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on May 02, 2010, 10:13:30 PMWhich of you is going to buy Super Mario Galaxy 2? I will, definitely.

I MUST get the game. As soon as I see it. 18 days left till release! :D :D :D

dahans

It will be released in Europe on June the 11th (I think). I am not sure...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: raymondbl on May 04, 2010, 03:36:09 PMOh did I mention - I don't like video games in general, so don't trust me.
Oh, did you know that this entire site is based around VIDEO GAME music and VIDEO GAMES? Go away. You're starting to make me like you less than U-X.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 05, 2010, 10:38:47 AMOh, did you know that this entire site is based around VIDEO GAME music and VIDEO GAMES? Go away. You're starting to make me like you less than U-X.
Why don't you like U-X :O?

Stop the flamewars, otherwise the mighty one will close this thread. That would be really unnecessary...

SuperFireKirby

Good point. We don't want the almighty banhammer to have its swift justice brought down upon this topic.

dahans

:D And why don't you like raymondbl and U-X?

SuperFireKirby

Annoying, spammy, not very intelligent, unliterate. (do you see my cleverness?)

Anyways... back on topic.

E3 is coming next month so then there'll be some inside on new games. Which will be good. Hopefully a new Zelda will be announced. Or something of equal or greater awesomeness.

Dude

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 05, 2010, 11:30:04 AM*Stares at Dude* (do you see my cleverness?)

I didn't have very high hopes for Galaxy 2 the first time I saw it, but these new trailers are looking pretty damn good!

raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 05, 2010, 11:30:04 AMAnnoying, spammy, not very intelligent, unliterate. (do you see my cleverness?)

hahaha.... *continues for 5 minutes* what makes you think I'm not intelligent?  and what do you mean by spammy and annnoying?  You should give reasons - don't say this is annoying because I'm asking you a question about me that isn't nonsense.

on Topic - I can't wait for the new 6th generation pokemon games to come out because I think they're making them 3d and I want to know how it looks....

KefkaticFanatic

90% of your posts are useless 1 word replies or smiley spam.  For one.

me irl
[close]

Sir Awesomesauce

Hey ray, people will like you more if you show us your amazing banner. Just upload it to photobucket.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.