News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Great Games to look out for.

Started by Zintendo, September 28, 2009, 07:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 27, 2009, 07:55:22 PMNintendo is useless now and I'm not using my Wii, moving on.

Nintendo is useless? lol, do you even see the name of this site?

KefkaticFanatic

Haven't been out of your closet recently and played games/seen the rest of the world's opinion?

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Mad World= Only good 3rd party game for wii= Proof that the wii is useless otherwise= only reason I have not to sell my wii.

Anyway, back on topic.

Fallout: Las Vegas looks pretty damn sweet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gu4n

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 28, 2009, 03:02:06 PMMad World= Only good 3rd party game for wii= Proof that the wii is useless otherwise= only reason I have not to sell my wii.
MadWorld is along with The Conduit the most overhyped third-party game that actually suck. MadWorld bored the hell out of me within an hour; even Hamsterz is less repetitive than that.

I'm not sure why all the hardcore gamers are making such a fuss about the Super Guide. Are you afraid of your dignity as a gamer compared to casual gamers? Do you really think your possibility to prove yourself in gaming is at a loss now? First, you don't HAVE to use those buttons and get help if you have died. Just ignore them and try it yourself; but don't go ridicule your younger sister when she has to use the Super Guide at the end of world 8. Second, there probably will be those big coins, like in the DS iteration. The Super Guide does not guide players towards those coins, so another way to prove yourself as a hardcore gamer.

Casual gamers who use the Super Guide are (often) all about finishing the game, watching the credits and putting it back on the shelf; the hardcore group will try to grab all the extra's and don't mind dying or replaying the entire game. So, it are two different levels of perceptions on gaming.

Hm, maybe Sin & Punishment 2 (Wii) is a game to look forward to. The E3 demo was very promising and the Japanese version has been released a few days ago *anxiously waiting*. Another interesting game for Wii is Muramasa: The Demon Blade. Taking the similarities with Odin Sphere, its spiritual predecessor, into account, it is an enormous improvement. But I heard it has already been launched in the US, so this second mention is aimed at the European gamers.

universe-X

then i am most definitely a casual gamer, :P i'm only good at a game after about a year's practice (i.e. SMG<<< I'm really looking fotward to the sequel. :D )

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: G-Han on November 02, 2009, 01:29:30 AMAnother interesting game for Wii is Muramasa: The Demon Blade.
I completely forgot about it. It looked really fun from what I saw but I never looked into it too much.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gu4n

It's good, not mind-blowing, but definitely better than Odin Sphere. Probably the best third-party Wii game this year.

SuperFireKirby

I thought Odin Sphere was pretty good. But if this is an even better side-scroller, I'm definitely going to buy it.

Sir Awesomesauce

Has anybody here played NSMBW yet?
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

KefkaticFanatic

We have it, but haven't opened it yet.  Will let you know this weekend probably.  It gets good reviews all around though.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

My friend has it. Says it's really good, but Nintendo did do a lazy job on it, IMO :-\

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

I've seen th IGN review, but you're right I probably shouldn't be judging.

Dude

It's epic.

I was going to get it for Christmas because my mom already bought it, but I said that I wanted to go buy it and she's like "oooooh..." So I got it that night.

It's incredibly awesome.

dahans

I will definitely buy it :D. What do you think about the game "rabbits go home"?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!