News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Great Games to look out for.

Started by Zintendo, September 28, 2009, 07:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

He claims that he can't save it as a standard image format, and therefore cannot show it to us.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

You can do it with gimp. Or photoshop. or most legitimate photo editing programs. or download a file converter off the internet. Its not very difficult. Send me the file, I'll do it for you.

Anyways...

Daiblo III. Hopefully will stop being delayed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 05, 2010, 10:38:47 AMOh, did you know that this entire site is based around VIDEO GAME music and VIDEO GAMES? Go away. You're starting to make me like you less than U-X.

AAARGGGH!!! I already explained somewhere - I don't like video games, I just like their music!!!  and why are you so mean??? really.  Universe-X has a point.  You are kind of mean, and I see no way how in my post how I deserved that.  I would've said...

This site is kinda all about video games.  If you don't like them why are you here?  I mean, you could've gone on some beethoven site or something...

that's less mean than what you siad! no offense... ooops, I meant said.

Sir Awesomesauce

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Also, SFK's point still stands, its weird you don't like video games, and you're here.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

Sorry Sauce, but he meant said. *referring to his last post

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby