Bridesmaid Dresses - HELP!

Started by LadyPrecious, October 04, 2009, 06:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyPrecious

I'm going to be having two bridesmaids - my sister and my h2b's sister. My h2b's sister hasn't worn a dress since she was 7yrs old (she's now 32). She has agreed to wear a dress for the ceremony. My theme is purple and i want both of my bridesmaids to have similar dresses. Anyone know where I can get cheap and cheerful dresses for them both to wear, for like an hour or so??
"A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but diamonds are a girl's best friend."
Engagement Rings|Wedding Rings|Rings Circle of New York

Dude

inb4 wtf?

EDIT: Why would you ask this on a video game music site?

HugoMeister

wtf

congratulations nevertheless?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

I'd imagine they just want you to click on those links in their sig...

some sort of elaborate bot or a real person trying to get you to visit...their wedding type site...

wtf...
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Lady Precious sounds like a stripper's name.
-

Dude

"andrewmoquin09@gmail.com"

A girl named Andrew?

Shadoninja

first of all you need to find the clothing store on world 7. there you meet a wizard and he will ask you to find 50 mysterious blue shells. once you collect the shells, the wizard will give you the material needed to make the dress. if you have high enough crafting you can make it yourself or you can take it to the dresser, who works in a store in the next town over. unfortunately, on your way there you will meet 3 guards that you must face in a battle before you are allowed to pass. they are all level 70 and are weak against water, fire, and earth respectively. once you pass, you will be at the town. find the dresser and she will say that she will make the dresses for you if you assassinate her husband who has been cheating on her. go outside and find a high location and find a bird. that bird will mark waypoints on your map. once you interrogate, pickpocket, and eavesdrop your way to the husband's daily routine, go back to the dresser to get a feather. make your way to the husband and avoid any guards. assassinate him and wipe the feather with his blood and take it back to the dresser as proof that the deed is done. the dresser will make the dresses for you. you will need to be at least level 99 to equip them though.

I hope that helps.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 04, 2009, 09:38:03 PMfirst of all you need to find the clothing store on world 7. there you meet a wizard and he will ask you to find 50 mysterious blue shells. once you collect the shells, the wizard will give you the material needed to make the dress. if you have high enough crafting you can make it yourself or you can take it to the dresser, who works in a store in the next town over. unfortunately, on your way there you will meet 3 guards that you must face in a battle before you are allowed to pass. they are all level 70 and are weak against water, fire, and earth respectively. once you pass, you will be at the town. find the dresser and she will say that she will make the dresses for you if you assassinate her husband who has been cheating on her. go outside and find a high location and find a bird. that bird will mark waypoints on your map. once you interrogate, pickpocket, and eavesdrop your way to the husband's daily routine, go back to the dresser to get a feather. make your way to the husband and avoid any guards. assassinate him and wipe the feather with his blood and take it back to the dresser as proof that the deed is done. the dresser will make the dresses for you. you will need to be at least level 99 to equip them though.

I hope that helps.

Dont you EVER say that word again ok? It gives me nightmares...

jake3343

kotorfanboy

I apologize for these other forumers' blatant disrespect of your serious question. That said, www.ebay.com

Glad to be of assistance ma'am.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on October 05, 2009, 06:48:45 AM
Quote from: Shadoninja on October 04, 2009, 09:38:03 PMfirst of all you need to find the clothing store on world 7. there you meet a wizard and he will ask you to find 50 mysterious blue shells. once you collect the shells, the wizard will give you the material needed to make the dress. if you have high enough crafting you can make it yourself or you can take it to the dresser, who works in a store in the next town over. unfortunately, on your way there you will meet 3 guards that you must face in a battle before you are allowed to pass. they are all level 70 and are weak against water, fire, and earth respectively. once you pass, you will be at the town. find the dresser and she will say that she will make the dresses for you if you assassinate her husband who has been cheating on her. go outside and find a high location and find a bird. that bird will mark waypoints on your map. once you interrogate, pickpocket, and eavesdrop your way to the husband's daily routine, go back to the dresser to get a feather. make your way to the husband and avoid any guards. assassinate him and wipe the feather with his blood and take it back to the dresser as proof that the deed is done. the dresser will make the dresses for you. you will need to be at least level 99 to equip them though.

I hope that helps.

Dont you EVER say that word again ok? It gives me nightmares...

LMAO... im sorry..... ALPRAS, that really got me... then i actually read what Shadowninja put, XDD
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Shadoninja

extra points to anyone who knows some of the games and genres I mentioned.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 05, 2009, 07:26:57 PMextra points to anyone who knows some of the games and genres I mentioned.

lol, i sense some Mario Kart? some Runescape, definitely, haha
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16