News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Non-Game Music?

Started by Merlin, October 18, 2009, 01:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

I really - you know - really don't want to be imaptient, but... "another week" is over... *coughs* xD

Brassman388

No need to apologize, it's my apologizies, life sucks. Possibly after this weekend. Like.. sunday-ish.

Nintendude73

Quote from: universe-X on November 20, 2009, 02:44:42 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on November 20, 2009, 01:09:06 PMNo need to apologize, it's my apologies, life sucks. Possibly after this weekend. Like.. sunday-ish.

GreekGeek

Guess that will make the difference, 'aight :D

Brassman388

Merlin

Are you still working on it?

Merlin

You know, just tell me if you'll finish it someday, okay?

Brassman388

Quote from: Merlin on December 05, 2009, 03:55:10 PMYou know, just tell me if you'll finish it someday, okay?

I suck. Sorry about that.

Merlin

*sighs*
Okaaaaay, you could at least send me what you've done until now... please. :/
I really don't mean to be rude or insensitive, but I've been waiting for the sheet music for such a long time and you could at least have told me that you won't have them finished in the near future...
But please, do give me what you've done until now!

Brassman388

You have my deepest apologies, and have every right to be upset.

Don't worry, I intend of getting it done. I'll send it to you first thing tomorrow.

tatormellow

Quote from: Brassman388 on December 14, 2009, 06:56:50 PMYou have my deepest apologies, and have every right to be upset.

Don't worry, I intend of getting it done. I'll send it to you first thing tomorrow.

Can you send what you have to me too? I'm interested in learning how to play this :)

Brassman388

Quote from: Brassman388 on December 14, 2009, 06:56:50 PMI'll send it to you first thing tomorrow.

Tommorrow as in, the next time I have enough free time to actually upload it and such.

Sorry guys, school is such an inconvenience (if I spelled that right...).

GreekGeek

Quote from: Merlin on December 14, 2009, 12:39:37 PM*sighs*
Okaaaaay, you could at least send me what you've done until now... please. :/
I really don't mean to be rude or insensitive, but I've been waiting for the sheet music for such a long time and you could at least have told me that you won't have them finished in the near future...
But please, do give me what you've done until now!

NSM is about patience. And give Brass a break, he's really busy ...

Merlin

I'm not impatient at all. xD
I just don't want this thread to fall into oblivion...

Okay, I admit it. I am impatient. But only because I thought that the sheet music would already be done in... what was it? November?

Brassman388