News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: blah54 on February 26, 2008, 07:08:40 PMi don't understand how someone can eat a penny... generally people bite before they swallow and i would think he wouldve tasted the metal...

He did it on purpose.  :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gu4n

Drinking alcohol -> stupid;
Smoking -> stupider;
Using drugs -> stupidest.

razer84

Quote from: G-Han on February 27, 2008, 12:33:20 PMDrinking alcohol -> stupid;
Smoking -> stupider;

again i am Quoting a post For Truth
Quote from: gamer4251Well whaddaya know, I have the 2nd most posts on the forum....
And without spamming over half of them! (only about 5% )

hey... 4re u kaling m3 4 5p4mm3r?

damn commies.

HugoMeister

Smoking -> stupider;
Eating Pennies -> stupidest-er.

Fixed.  :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

razer84

a penny will hopefully exit the body in a few days, however, the damage caused by drugs can last your entire life.

i un-fix.

damn commies.

Mike

I really don't see why you'd say drinking alcohol is stupid. You'd be surprised how a beer is really refreshing on a hot summer day. Also having a nice glass of whiskey is good too. Unless you're a 4 year old kid, you won't get drunk, go nuts, pull your pants down and piss on people in public when you have a drink.

Gu4n

Quote from: Mike on February 27, 2008, 01:11:21 PM

I really don't see why you'd say drinking alcohol is stupid. You'd be surprised how a beer is really refreshing on a hot summer day. Also having a nice glass of whiskey is good too. Unless you're a 4 year old kid, you won't get drunk, go nuts, pull your pants down and piss on people in public when you have a drink.

You know who you're talking to, right? =p

evilsqueaky

Drinking can end up being habitual, so I never want to drink even fi it's wine.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: HugoMeister on February 26, 2008, 06:45:04 PMThis kid I knew ate a penny at lunch the other day. I haven't seen him since....
i ate a nickel once when i was at my grandma's house. i was about 4 years old and i barfed all over the floor 5 minutes later  :-X

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

razer84

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 27, 2008, 02:21:08 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on February 26, 2008, 06:45:04 PMThis kid I knew ate a penny at lunch the other day. I haven't seen him since....
i ate a nickel once when i was at my grandma's house. i was about 4 years old and i barfed all over the floor 5 minutes later  :-X

*rofls* i never eat random crap like that, i'm a picky eater.

EDIT: w00t! i'm the first 'full member'!!!!!! 100 posts. wow.

damn commies.

Mike

Quote from: evilsqueaky on February 27, 2008, 02:19:43 PMDrinking can end up being habitual, so I never want to drink even fi it's wine.

Even if it does become one, which I highly doubt unless you start doing that routine everyday, the same way some people have their habits they have to do every day like at a certain time every day they do exercise, there's nothing wrong with having one drink a day. Most alcohols a drink a day can actually be very good for your health. Also it's not like you'll become completely addicted to it just by having a single drink. The only way to become addicted to alcohol is pretty much to start getting drunk everyday.

Akiro

Japanese people drink wine everyday and they live longer/ are healthier.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Akiro on February 27, 2008, 03:23:12 PMJapanese people drink wine everyday and they live longer/ are healthier.

Yes its true that Japanese people live longer than most people...and its true that a little alcohol kills many bacteria when you drink it, but the reason they live longer is because of their lifestyle and diet...not because they drink sake all the time.

Also, G-Han its hard to find you intimidating because the girl in your picture is so cute.

Akiro

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 27, 2008, 03:28:51 PM
Quote from: Akiro on February 27, 2008, 03:23:12 PMJapanese people drink wine everyday and they live longer/ are healthier.

Yes its true that Japanese people live longer than most people...and its true that a little alcohol kills many bacteria when you drink it, but the reason they live longer is because of their lifestyle and diet...not because they drink sake all the time.

I heard what I said from somewhere, I didn't say it my way.