News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

razer84

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 27, 2008, 10:01:46 PMMy friend accidentally stabbed my finger.  It hit the bone.  But it was late at night, and I didn't want to go to the emergency room, and apparently if you wait too long you can't get stitches.  So now I'm screwed.

ouch. typing that post must have been fun.

damn commies.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 27, 2008, 10:01:46 PMMy friend accidentally stabbed my finger.  It hit the bone.  But it was late at night, and I didn't want to go to the emergency room, and apparently if you wait too long you can't get stitches.  So now I'm screwed.
how did your friend accidently stab your finger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Sirus

what are you gonna do now
live with with a hole in your finger?

1 more exam left!

Harvest

Damn you all!

Why is Canada the only country that gets out at the end of June!?
-

MetroidHunter26

HugoMeister

Wait.......what the hell are you going to do?  8)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

B-Kpianist

Harvest

aww...

Random fatal graphics error in the middle of an epic battle...

god damnit.

Holy Roman Empire FTW!
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm just going to let it heal.  All my friends say I should see a doctor.  I think I cut a tendon or something....its completely numb, yet I can type fine with it.  There was a weird snap in my finger earlier today....

Egnio

<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 28, 2008, 07:38:58 PMI'm just going to let it heal.  All my friends say I should see a doctor.  I think I cut a tendon or something....its completely numb, yet I can type fine with it.  There was a weird snap in my finger earlier today....
You should really get it looked at... if it gets infected badly enough, it'll end up really bad. :o

MetroidHunter26

CONCIERTO YOUR GONNA DIE!!! DON'T DO THIS YOU JUST CAN'T GO!! *Goes into emotional break down and then the music plays! dudu da da da dah    dah daaaah  dudu du  du  da duh dauh dauah!*(I Will serously give you a cookie if you know what song I just played was!!)

oh but yeah it's really only funny if we were face to face and all of us were in a group.

*AHEM**COUGH* on a more serious note. My Drivers Ed is almost over! :D

KefkaticFanatic

I hath returneth from being not logged in cause my cookies got deleted and I couldn't reset my password cause the password recovery email system died.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!