News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

If I were there I would have gone out to try it myself.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Lunar Halo last night...

Never seen one before, was cool.
-

Roz~

Meh, don't feel like working tonight. As long as I don't have any bitchy customer it should be okay, but it's still going to suck.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Just bought a Nazi dagger and a Nazi war medal.

Cut my finger on the blade, the knife has tasted first blood...the blood of the master...
-

KefkaticFanatic

Went skiing today, first weekend of the season for the resort we have passes to.  Quite good.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on November 21, 2010, 02:01:33 PMJust bought a Nazi dagger and a Nazi war medal.

Cut my finger on the blade, the knife has tasted first blood...the blood of the master...
stfu and move to Argentina like the rest of those bastards.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Dude

What is a Canadian's favorite musical scale?

EH-MAJOR

SuperFireKirby

universe-X

So, my parents were fighting in the car, and mom mentioned she wanted to divorce, which we all knew was a bullshit claim.

My body was "sleeping", listening to an iPod that almost broke my eardrum.

My mind wanted to take the steering wheel and run into a tree.

Roz~

I hear ya. Same thing happened to me, except they did divorce. Well somewhat. They came back together before actually legally be divorced. But yeah, those kind of conversation suck.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

lol my parents got into a screaming match, which rarely happens. Comes with the stress of starting a business I guess.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I never had to deal with that

my parents divorced when I was 1... and it has been sucky ever since... i tell you my mom is can definitely be quite annoying!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 21, 2010, 06:57:02 PMlol my parents got into a screaming match, which rarely happens. Comes with the stress of starting a business I guess.
SPs are hard work to start up and do all that dumb paperwork... well someone has to do it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

right. she's relented only slightly

I don't know which Pixar Movie to watch... hmm...