News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

There are online jobs, but I'm not sure I would trust them with my credit card number to pay me...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MasterPenguin

Quote from: GaryOak on November 29, 2010, 01:11:50 PMWell, it's actually a stage piano, not a keyboard. And the laptop cost 800â,¬ but I bought some additional shit with it so it was +300.

I wish I could download my cars and laptops.  :-\

And I wish I could download a job too. >:(

Or even better, download money. 8)

However you can download the games still.

DrP

Project Kronos is Completed!

I will be posting it later tonight once I spiff it up formatting wise!

Jub3r7

GAH NSM MEMBERS ARE BEING ABDUCTED BY ALIENS.
They took so many... Well, a few made it back, including me... But not all of them...

They blend in and mingle with the humans until you willingly join them...

Dude

So I'm getting awesome with Patchouli in Touhou 12.3 ~ Hisoutensoku

Yay.

Ruto

I heard an odd noise. It turns out it was my soda, which is 4 feet away D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Jub3r7

Nah, the universe is too large for us to even imagine, how could we possibly see it?

The person below me

Blah. I need more on topic posts. And I need to go to sleep. And I need to do my homework. And I need to practice piano. And I need to blablabla...

MasterPenguin

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 29, 2010, 09:34:01 PMNah, the universe is too large for us to even imagine, how could we possibly see it?

Look up.

Jub3r7

Maretocks

Quote from: MasterPenguin on November 29, 2010, 09:41:18 PMLook up.
From any given perspective, the universe is observed as a perfect sphere due to its size.

Fun fact.

I make my daring return.

Sup guys.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 29, 2010, 09:43:24 PMAND I FINALLY FINISHED SCIENCE FAIR ROUGH DRAFT. I HATE SCIENCE FAIR.
I don't like enzymes any more... or even lactase or lactose or galactose or hydrolases or biotechnology or amino acids or proteins or dissacharides or enzymology or hyperthermostable enzymes or conclusion paragraphs or anaphoras... Actually, there's nothing wrong with anaphoras, but that's not the point...

Well, at least I finished it. The rough draft, that is...

*looks up* A ceiling and... butterfly wall paper.
Meh, that's not that long of a report. I did find one amusing things while scanning through it. A certain citation.

(Swallow, D 198)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

My school grades aren't looking the best :'( I need to find out what I'm doing wrong.