News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: evilsqueaky on June 12, 2008, 06:40:09 PMExcept in band we took a survey for a final and I got an 85. lol that makes no sense.
You got graded on a survey? Wazup with that?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

[/brag]

But what the hell, your teacher either sucks or set you guys up ES.

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

my random thought of the moment: what's caramelldansen? (or hyst)

anywayz, so far i've been to the Marine Corps museum, Busch Gardens, Luray Caverns, Potomac Mills Mall (which was at least 100x better than mine), Mt. Vernon, the US Capitol Building, and Arlington National Cemetery.

I've probably walked more in these last few days than i would have in 3 weeks at home lol  :| 

and another thing, for anyone that's ever been to washington DC, you probably want to use a GPS if you don't know where you're going. it helps a lot. and it's really confusing driving in downtown DC, like where the monument and capitol building are.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

blah54

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 13, 2008, 09:30:59 AMmy random thought of the moment: what's caramelldansen? (or hyst)

a stupid video from 4chan -_-

but some ppl really like the song for some reason...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

Well I've been to DC many, many times, so we're pretty good when traveling there.  You need to go see the air and space museum, both of them!  (Theres the one in DC and the one thats out somewhere in an old hanger.

And caramelldansen is an AWESOME song.  One of the catchiest ever.  And that animation didn't originate from 4chan, it was on some anime and somebody just ripped it into a looping gif image then stuck it with the song.  I'm pretty sure the dance in the anime was for the song though.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

So I got a PS3 (MGS4 bundle) but I can't play it until my test results come in.  ITS JUST SITTING THERE, OMINOUSLY.  BECKONING ME.  WHY?!

Davey

I lol@Concerto because of his plight.

Just Kidding  ;D

Anyway

I just saw

The Happening

It is Pretty good!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Shadoninja

holy crap, thunderstrikes so many continuous thunderstrikes
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Beethoven II

sure...

[edit]: We need to pick a time to have like every member sign on to get a huge record.  We would need a lot of people because we don't have as many active members as before.... :P :D

blah54

really? i think we have more active members now... before it was basically just a set-group of people posting... i used to know most of the people who posted before on the old forum, but now there are sometimes users that have posted that i don't recognize at all...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Beethoven II

idk cause alot of people have left.  And  you're right, some of these people i have no clue.

Davey

I am an affiliate now  ;D

Check the very bottom of the affiliates list on the home page =P

David's Music

razer84

guess who's back? anyway, i needed to take some time off for all the finals and stuff  these past two weeks, but for the rest of the summer at least i'll be back here all the time like i used to.

and i'm no longer the post count high score holder. darn...

damn commies.