News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Didn't see a single snowplow today and the roads were horrible. Driving in such conditions is dangerous. Stupid snowplow drivers.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nakah

Quote from: Harvest on February 28, 2011, 01:55:37 PMbeen too busy with shrooms and acid and all that shit

It's not even the season for shrooms, so I never have any luck finding them until May or so. Acid, on the other hand, is nearly impossible to find around here. It's a shame.

Quote from: kefkaticfanaticIf you aren't a moron and don't smoke/shroom/whateverthefuck, then you don't have to worry about anything

Sometimes smoking has helped me understand concepts relating to school more in depthly. Shrooms are an entirely different experience than what people who have never done them perceive the trip as. If you've never done them, you could never really understand their value.

KefkaticFanatic

Poisoning your nervous system just doesn't sound like the brightest of ideas to me.

me irl
[close]

Winter

Quote from: Nakah on February 28, 2011, 04:33:05 PMSometimes smoking has helped me understand concepts relating to school more in depthly. Shrooms are an entirely different experience than what people who have never done them perceive the trip as. If you've never done them, you could never really understand their value.

Thank you!!!

Harvest

Well I managed to get 6gs of shrooms anyway despite it not being in season...all gone now though, and I can pretty much get acid whenever I want...

Shrooms are incredible, I find they are more of a visual ride while acid can be a more intellectual thing.

.....although on a low does of shrooms reading can be incredible.  I read about norse mythology while tripppin on less than 2gs and it was so awesome, saw everything I was reading :D
-

Roz~

There's one guy at school who wants me to smoke drugs with him even though I keep telling him I don't want to.
wat
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 28, 2011, 04:40:45 PMPoisoning your nervous system just doesn't sound like the brightest of ideas to me.
This.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Jub3r7

The flood last year completely covered the carpet downstairs. We still haven't completely replaced the carpet yet.

The people at the bottom of the hill right next to a river had their whole basement flooded; the water level was about an inch away from the top of the basement entrance.

School was out for a while.
The bus wouldn't have been able to pick us up unless it could be steered over the water in the middle of the road...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nakah

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 28, 2011, 04:40:45 PMPoisoning your nervous system just doesn't sound like the brightest of ideas to me.

Well, you're body reacts as though it's poison, but that's only because it's a fungi, and you're body has developed over time to react in that way. Psilocybin Cubensis is in no way poisonous to you. More like a mock-poison, if there ever were such a thing. Also, you cannot die from taking too many shrooms. It'd be impossible to take enough to reach the toxicity level before you'd pass out from tripping so hard.

Shrooms are probably the most significant drug I have ever encountered. Not because of any visual type of hallucinations. I mean, those can be fun and all, but that isn't what the trip is about. Tripping from reality isn't what you see on TV. It's not like you take them in your room, and suddenly everything shifts into a magical forest with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. It's definitely a mental thing, as if you're whole entire conscious experience(as a living being) is shifted into another way of working. As though you actually tripped and fell out of this reality into the outer barriers that we otherwise can't see while we're sober.

I don't know about any of you, but I am EXTREMELY glad that I decided to take shrooms in 11th grade. I took 9 grams over a three week period. The first dosage was 2 grams, just to get the feel of things. The next two dosages were 3.5 grams.

The third dosage and final dosage was by far the most profound. Keep in mind that I have always been interested in psychedelics, all of my pictures as a child are multi-colored trippy-ass pictures of swirling colors and different worlds -whatever my mind could conjure up back then; so I was doomed to try psychedelics from the start. When I finally did try shrooms(Psilocybin Cubensis), I discovered more about myself than I can even recall now, years after the trip.

I pretty much discovered my own identity during that trip, and how I'm too hard on myself to meet the expectations of others. I've always had a 'screw yourself, you have to help others' mindset, to an extent, and shrooms really helped me realize who I was as a person.

In conclusion, Shrooms are a really sacred plant from my point of view, and I think everyone should try them at least once in order to breach the barriers of their consciousness and in order to help resolve things in a way that you would otherwise be unable to.

Also, fuck alcohol.

Also, smoke weed everyday.

Dude

Ok guys, we really need to stop talking about drugs in this topic from now on.

It's annoying me.

Winter

Quote from: Dude on February 28, 2011, 07:52:53 PMOk guys, we really need to stop talking about drugs in this topic from now on.

It's annoying me.

Sorry about that man.. But I've got to say, nakah really knows what he's talking about, I rarely meet people who understand the effects of psilocybin and the mental expansion you can achieve by doing them.

But yes. conversation over :P

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

I didn't even feel like reading those 2 pages -.-

So there's this one really annoying girl in my World Geo class. She's in debate, but she includes/tries to start one in every fucking conversation. Like, I'll be talking to my friend, and she'll butt in like "What are you talking about?" or even worse, she'll say "HEY, you should not say that to him/her!!!" ...even though she's irrelevant.

But today... lol, she just kept talking and the class was like "SHUT UP!". Oh, earlier that day, a guy walked in and she said "Oh, you're like a dog, you just beg for attention." Me: "So then what are you?" And later she said "I hate when people butt into my conversations." o______o I blew up on her. That is all.

Yay for beating a dumbass realist at her own game.